Discussion area for all things Reaper. Do you have an idea for a new figure you'd like to see? Have a general company policy question? Do you want to gush about how cool you think we are? This is the forum for you.
We love watching you work. If you have a piece that's incomplete that you simply need advice on, or if you want to take us on a step by step journey through your process for your new dragon, all WIPs are welcome here.
Use this space to organize your games. Â GMs: Define your scenario and rules when gathering a game. Â Interested players: Â Post your character and their stats in reply. Â When you're ready to play, come see Bryan.
I haven't forgotten about him, it's just that I've mainly been trying to stick to just one dragon at a time on the table. Something about there only being so much room or such sillyness
It's incremental work, but work none the less.
^ Removed the armour plates on the two front legs, and then drilled holes for pinning and later assembly. The details under those plates are just too nice to conceal outright.
^Had what turned out to be a decent amount of mixed green stuff leftover after filling in some gaps on two minis for my FFHH army, and so I started filling in the gap on one wing. It's not quite there, and will take at least another session on his right wing for filling, and then another for details (that I'm still kind of working on, but I'm definitely feeling the idea of working a pair of gears per wing in there), while the left wing I'm hoping to have the fill in part be a single round, but that naturally depends on how much I wind up putting together in a batch next time
...He's going to continue to be a slower, side project for the time being, but given how much I enjoyed doing this and that with him this weekend I have a feeling he's going to muscle himself onto the table anyways, especially as a few more ideas start to flow into my mind as to how he's going to be a hybrid of mechanical and synthetic design.
Time to play with my new olive skin tones! I'll end up freehanding some tattoos on her eventually. For now she has eyes and a base coat. Smoothing some mold lines with resin was annoying.
Future photos will have to be thru Imgur; this lady is fully nude. I put a finger in front of her naughty bits this time.
The woodlands scenic sheet appears to be expanded polystyrene foam, the green stuff world rollers work better on extruded polystyrene foam, such as you would get in sheets at home depot for a lot less than woodland scenic.