Mainly just details this time..
Added running slime from the big pipe and a leaking small pipe, made from pva-glue colored with paint in many layers, among other details. I also started on the yellow crane arm, it still need to be chipped and streaked.
I have added more blood to the shooting Tau, also made off pva glue.
Homemade tyranid also got paint, its carapace is not done. I originally planed on a similar color scheme as the small ones, but I simply could not make the paint work, maybe partly because of the primitive sculpt. In hindsight I should have spent the money on a big tyranid from GW or any other monster. I am really happy with the terrain, but this one is not really that great..
Anyway here is the pictures..