The ones in bold could be in bones OR metal. Doesn't really matter. More options need to be released in these areas.
List of Demands Bane's Favorites!
1. Tieflings male and female (People who say Dragonman and hellborn...just shush) If you think 1 is enough...you are incorrect.
2. Dragonborn male and female (to make a note. Reptus minis don't count) Honestly I also don't care if they are bones or metal. We need more tiefling and dragonborn options.
3. Half-orcs - male and female
4. Lizardfolk - That are armored and not savage caveman types.
5. Colossal Iron golem - I'm thinking something perhaps the size of Kahnjira. Perhaps a bit smaller I mean come on...You cant have Kahnjira and not have a Jaeger for it to fight right
6.Giant Ants - I really need someone to do these. Larva, Workers, Soldiers, King and Queen. medium, Medium, Large, Huge...
7.Golems/clockworks - Any shape any size really.
8.Wasps - Same as ants.
9. Undead everything Zombie/Skeleton versions....Animals, Giants, Orcs, Goblins, Yuan-Ti (small, medium, large and huge size)
10. Cyclops (huge size 3" base)
11. Spell effects to mod onto existing bones. Made from clear bones 12. Roc or giant eagle.
13. Elven and Dwarven Army troops from warlord. Examples: Vale Warriors, Elven Royal guard, Shield Maidens, Dwarf Swiftaxes, Dwarf piercers. Using those sculpts or all new ones is 14. Wyvern
15. Storm Giants - Male and female Don't think these were done I like D&D's take on them with a roman style armor to them. (this is a no brainer we don't need more fire/frost giants....(unless female)
16. More wizards that are not old men.....I see you went the opposite route....
17. Huge sized giant crab
18. Dire animals, Lions, Tigers and bears oh yea! - Still more animals to cover.
19. Huge sized Elementals! (air elemental could double as tornado terrain....) up to you.
20. Arabian Nights-inspired heroes and villains
21. More Asian (especially Chinese) swordsmen and -women, sorcerers, assassins, and any heroes and villains one might see in a Kung Fu movie
22. Ba ha not (not Bahamut) really big 1 headed dragon
23. Colossal Clockwork Dragon - I know we have one sort of but I'm talking bigger at least Kahnjira size
24. Stirges with flying bases
25. Giant Crocodiles/Alligators. Large sized and Huge sized. I think this fall under dire animals 26. Huge sized Phoenix or bird on fire
27. Incubus and more succubus because why not? Armor optional
28. Tabaxi Or cat people (two is not enough) 29. Flail snail
31. Rakshasa (not the same as cat people but could proxy) Feel free to copy and paste me! Add your own!
Terrain terrain terrain! (I would also say if possible to test the height of said furniture against dwarven forges CBS. To make sure they fit so you can stack stuff.)
1. warship - multi floored so we could unstack them and maneuver minis inside. - The boat is cool looking but I was hoping for something more generic.
2. airship - same as war ship though I'm aware that these could be interchangeable.
3. Various furniture, (Medieval/ Victorian couches chairs, and such that look fancy.)
4 Steam punk style Dwarven Tank...
5. Cannons (smaller ones)
6. Giant weapons (to mod our larger miniatures)
7. More weapons perhaps themed to each race (elf, dwarf, human, etc )
8 catapult, springald, ballista, battering ram anything else that fits in a medieval siege weapon category.
9.Wizad lab, Crystal ball. (You know that one you already have with the dragon claw)
10. Wings and other creature parts for modifications. Adding giant ones too to mod larger minis
11. A hedge wall about 2" high with various straight, curve and corner pieces to make a hedge maze. 12. Star gate like portal
13. Firearms, such as muskets and blunderbusses
14. Hive terrain like bug eggs etc...nothing too fancy.
15. Terrain specific to race. Example: a Dwarven Forge, Elven ruins, Dragon ruins,
16. Barricades, themed to each race: Elf, Orc, Dwarf etc....
18. Mimic Gazebo or regular one - I'm leaving this here. While I like the one that was put out. I was thinking of something bigger.
19. A Train! An engine with say 3 cars (cargo, passenger, sleeper cars)
21. Ships wheel to mount on walls or use as a standalone item must like a lever.
22. A "battle wagon"* as a traveling headquarters; maybe several varieties with platforms for the driver(s) and archers
23. Traps, Spike pit, spear wall, spiked cylinder that rolls down hall ways...
24. Clear plastic see through force walls that could be used bridges or walls and cut into different sizes (could be fantasy or scifi)
25. Trees, Bushes, hegdes,
26. Vehicles. Cars, bikes, Wrecked versions. Modern and Sci-fi. Look to Corvus Belli for inspiration. I really like their designs for bikes.
27. Force walls 2"x2" (can be resized to fit with DF)
28. Webs (clear bones webs. Made of extremely flexible bones so you can lay it on the map whether you use DF or just regular maps. I will contour to the terrain. Could be used as the spell effect OR just terrain.)
29. A skeletal tarrasque terrain piece and other huge monster corps terrain