Jump to content


Community Status Updates


Photo

Grayfax

"Do the difficult things while they are easy and do the great things while they are small. A journey of ten thousand minis must begin with a single brush stroke."
Yesterday, 02:24 PM
Photo

Grayfax

Updated signature for whimsy!
Dec 01 2016 11:53 AM
Photo

Tarsemina

Paint, Paint, Stab, Doodle... Totally not avoiding school
Nov 26 2016 09:05 PM
Photo

Mocha

Hoping everyone traveling for the holiday stays safe out there (and gets some painting in at some point!)
Nov 22 2016 02:48 PM
  • Arc 724's Photo
    Arc 724
    You as well Mocha! :)
    Nov 22 2016 04:59 PM
Photo

Mocha

Yeah! Posting again in the WIP forum. It feels great to be back!
Nov 14 2016 02:23 PM
  • Mocha's Photo
    Mocha
    http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/71840-mochas-viking-girl-•-bobby-jackson-•-02939/
    Nov 14 2016 02:23 PM
Photo

Lorathorn → Darius Glenwell

You do amazing work. My work firewall doesn't let me see too many other sites, but do you have a spot for your prices and so on?
Nov 14 2016 09:49 AM
  • Darius Glenwell's Photo
    Darius Glenwell
    Thank you! I do! www.midwestminiatureguy.webs.com has all of that information. If you're looking for more photos of the work I've done for myself and others, please check out my other page at; www.facebook.com/midwestminiatureguy.

    Look forward to speaking with you more!

    Tom Nelson
    Midwest Miniature Guy
    Nov 15 2016 07:42 AM
Photo

Grayfax

I need BACON!
Nov 09 2016 11:16 AM
Photo

Sobieski

Just Looking
Nov 06 2016 01:12 PM
Photo

Grayfax

Summing up today: Willow! (and "Wrong")
Nov 03 2016 11:51 AM
Photo

Mocha

Ugh, I forgot how much I dislike painting with metallics. Pro Tip to Self: USE DIFFERENT PAINT CUPS. /facepalm
Nov 01 2016 01:32 PM
  • Arc 724's Photo
    Arc 724
    I read that then pictured a Reaper Metallic Paint bottle with a frowny-face on it. "It's ok Metallic paint, I love you." :P Haha!
    Nov 01 2016 01:45 PM
  • Mocha's Photo
    Mocha
    haha, well there's the problem, I'm using Citadel and P3 paint for metallics. Since 95% of my paint is Reaper, maybe the other 5% are the troublesome delinquent paints LOL
    Nov 01 2016 05:10 PM
Photo

Pezler the Polychromatic

Last 6-day week for awhile...........
Oct 29 2016 11:39 AM
Photo

Grayfax

Today I embark on a quest: Black Plague Mini Mayhem for Thanksgiving.
Oct 28 2016 10:57 AM
  • ub3r_n3rd's Photo
    ub3r_n3rd
    You can DOOOOO EEEEEEEET!
    Oct 28 2016 11:23 AM
  • Grayfax's Photo
    Grayfax
    Ha! Thanks! For now... Prepping my Nights Away!
    Nov 03 2016 11:52 AM
Photo

Mocha

Entered the Secret Sophie Mini Exchange. Can't wait to see who I'll be painting for this year!
Oct 27 2016 08:49 PM
  • ub3r_n3rd's Photo
    ub3r_n3rd
    Mocha!!!!!!!
    Oct 27 2016 08:59 PM
  • Mocha's Photo
    Mocha
    haha I'm back!! Got my creative battery charged and ready to get back to the forums and get back to painting with my new (more reasonable) work/life balance :)
    Oct 27 2016 09:33 PM
  • ub3r_n3rd's Photo
    ub3r_n3rd
    Yay!!!!
    Oct 27 2016 09:36 PM
Photo

SparrowMarie

My paint came today! I am totally in love with Marine Teal now.
Oct 27 2016 04:54 PM
Photo

Grayfax

Corporea said, "I start my blacks at my off black. colors like walnut brown, nightshade purple or nightmare black. I'm a fan of walnut!"
Oct 27 2016 10:31 AM