Search the Community

Showing results for tags '77014'.



More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • Reaper Discussion
    • FAQs 'n Stuff
    • News
    • Reaper General
    • Chronoscope
    • Bones Miniatures & Legendary Encounters
    • ReaperCon
  • Craft Corner
    • Show Off
    • Painting Tips & Advice
    • Works In Progress
    • Speed / Army / Tabletop Techniques
    • Shutterbug
    • Conversions, Presentation, and Terrain
    • Sculpting
    • Mini Exchanges and Paint Contests
  • Reaper Games
    • CAV
    • Warlord
  • General Discussion
    • General Fantasy
    • General Sci-Fi
    • General Modern / Historical
    • Kickstarter
    • Off-Topic Rampancy
  • The Sandbox
    • The Gathering
    • The Playing
    • Fiction, Poetry, and Other Abuses

Calendars

  • Reaper

Found 7 results

  1. Just a bunch of run-of-the-mill undead. Anyone got any brainzzz? Oh, and I couldn't resist doing this:
  2. So last weekend the KruleBear Cub wanted to paint his Bones zombies green (apparently Scoobie Doo dictates Zombie colors). So I took this as an opportunity for some bonding time and to try out some ideas for the Zombicide zombies. I did these using the zen of Bones...i.e. no flash or mold removal. Washed in soap and water, glued to bases for stability, primed, and then set up to base coat the skin. I painted the three on the left and the 4yo painted the two on the right. His skin looked as good or better than mine. The one he painted three different colors....as I learned from him that converted them from bad guys to good guys! I then base coated the clothes, hair, and bases. I slathered on Army Painter Dark Tone Wash (not the poly dip, but their corresponding water based wash). Once dried I rimmed the bases in black and put offwhite on the eyes. One of them I did a light drybrush of the base skin colors. All coated with clear poly followed by DullCote. I am happy with them....except for the flash and mold lines which would have taken a couple hours to clean up. I think I will use this method to start painting my Zombicide zombies to get some color on the board. This was a fast paint for me...probably 2.5 hours total including cleaning a kid and not including drying times.They are sitting on a Hirst Arts castle I have been building. Finally the Cub has been helping me punch out tokens for the five different Zombicide game versions I have and wanted to play zombies and good guys....we compromised to get a zombie game that was more age appropriate to a 4 yo....I introduce you to Candyland Zombicide where the good guys are protecting the various destinations!
  3. This is a recreation of our last session. The party was investigating an underground storage facility and ran across some toxic zombies. I heavily modified 80009 Rex Dark Future Hero, including a head swap from 50008 and a hand sculpted cross.
  4. This guy came as one of my bonus minis for Hallowe'en last year, finally decided to paint him up. Another speed paint during hangouts, I believe!
  5. Not so much a "Show-off" as a "Hey, these things got some paint on them, and I'm tired of looking at them so they're done now." First up are the, uh...disco zombies: I'll be perfectly honest, I'm not a big fan of this particular sculpt, and it did not translate to Bonesium well (at least, the ones from the KS didn't; it's entirely possible the quality has improved since then). There were mold lines all over, plus some mold slippage as well, which made getting the primer coat of Brown Liner a little difficult. So, they just got a very simple basecoat+drybrush treatment, because I didn't feel like expending the energy to make them look any nicer. Colors used: (skin) 09084 Pale Lichen, drybrushed 09149 Moldy Skin (eyes) 09402 Heraldic Red (base) drybrushed 09086 Stone Grey (cloth, from left to right) 09419 Tropical Blue, 09236 Black Green, 09014 Grass Green, 09242 Carrot Top Red, 09240 Royal Purple I did find it amusing after I finished the guy wearing orange that he looked like he used to be wearing a construction jumpsuit. :) Next is two George zombies: I like this sculpt quite a bit, but unfortunately, since I was painting them at the same time as the disco zombies, their paint jobs were collateral damage from my meh-ness about the previous zombies. Same colors as above, except 09115 Ritterlich Blue and 09672 Briar Rose were used for the cloth, and 29830 Ruddy Brown for the hair. Not sure what I used as highlights on the cloth, I just grabbed a bottle at random of the right color in a lighter shade and mixed it with the base color. Huzzah! --OneBoot :D
  6. 'bout half an hour was spent on these, in desperation that I would not finish the RPChallenge in time otherwise. The zombie in particular was a failed experiment, where I attempted to use a dark red (of some sort, I cannot recall) as a base layer for the shaded basecoating instead of a very dark purple. I haven't painted true metallics in a while and thought I should try with the drow gate! It was nice to finally put that clockwork brass to use. Barrel's a barrel.
  7. My Bones Zombies with some reposing and headswapping: A Ral Partha Ghoul (11-434) painted at the same time: And since I love group shots, here is the horde: