Jump to content


Search the Community

Showing results for tags '77307'.



More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • Reaper Discussion
    • FAQs 'n Stuff
    • News
    • Reaper General
    • RVC: Reaper Video Channel
    • Chronoscope
    • Bones Miniatures & Legendary Encounters
    • ReaperCon
  • Craft Corner
    • Show Off
    • Painting Tips & Advice
    • Works In Progress
    • Shutterbug
    • Sculpting
    • Speed / Army / Tabletop Techniques
    • Conversions, Presentation, and Terrain
    • Mini Exchanges and Paint Contests
  • Reaper Games
    • CAV
    • Warlord
  • General Discussion
    • General Fantasy
    • General Sci-Fi
    • General Modern / Historical
    • Kickstarter
    • Off-Topic Rampancy
  • The Sandbox
    • The Gathering
    • The Playing
    • Fiction, Poetry, and Other Abuses

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


AIM


MSN


Website URL


ICQ


Yahoo


Jabber


Skype


Location


Interests

Found 4 results

  1. animesensei

    Goremaw, the Devourer and Wolf Demon

    Will be using these in an upcoming game so these are tabletop quality. Been waiting to paint my Goremaw as it seems just to be such an awesome monster to instill fear into players over my other Purple Worms I have in my collection from the DDM line. With the Wolf Demon, I tried to have it be more dynamic with the feet causing the ground to heat up. First time trying something like that with a heat effect; I think it worked ok. I know the shading and drybrushing could be better on him, but I had about 1 night to paint him before I need to use him. I haven't edited anything in Photoshop to make it look pretty. Sorry. :P
  2. My Fire Demon was missing his lower jaw so I liberated Goroloth's head to replace it. At that point his wings weren't impressive enough and he some new ones from Rauthuros. The whole conversion took an hour and a half. Due to the nature of the wing conversion and needing everything stable while I figured out how to attach them I had to glue everything but the shoulder pads, hands, and base together. Those pieces will not be glued till at least base coating. Also have to do some minor greenstuff blending around the wing joins and between the head and neck. I may potentially swap out the sword for something else, trident maybe. At any rate, here's the pictures!
  3. So, Our own Wizard most Wild mentioned getting this stuff and finding that it worked for him, so I ordered a bottle of it, as I do a little airbrushing from time to time.... I spent 2 hours or so looking at videos on youtube about how this stuff is used, and decided that the Wolf Demon (77307), that I used for the Hangout Airbrush tutorials last year, would be a good test subject for it, as I was not going to jump straight onto Nathvarr... The first recommendation I followed was to spray the model with Glosscote, to protect the paint underneath. I then, again following a tutorial, I daubed the stuff on with a semi junk brush, and let it dry, I then did another coat, and this is what it looked like after it dried... (Taken at the end of my paint session last night) so tonight will see if it works.... ALSO, in one of the tutorials, the artist was coating his W&N SERIES 7 (!) brush with brush soap before painting this stuff on.... The brush I used was one that I liked to use for painting bases and such, and it is pretty much trash by now, even after rinsing often and an overnight soak in W&N Brush Cleaner & Restorer... RIP>>>>
  4. I decided that the Wolf demon needed a better tail so I took one from the giant scorpion and borged it onto him. Minor greenstuff blending at the join to follow and I need to repair some weirdness with his right lower leg.
×