Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags '77316'.



More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • Reaper Discussion
    • FAQs 'n Stuff
    • News
    • Reaper General
    • Chronoscope
    • Bones Miniatures & Legendary Encounters
    • ReaperCon
  • Craft Corner
    • Show Off
    • Painting Tips & Advice
    • Works In Progress
    • Speed / Army / Tabletop Techniques
    • Shutterbug
    • Conversions, Presentation, and Terrain
    • Sculpting
    • Mini Exchanges and Paint Contests
  • Reaper Games
    • CAV
    • Warlord
  • General Discussion
    • General Fantasy
    • General Sci-Fi
    • General Modern / Historical
    • Kickstarter
    • Off-Topic Rampancy
  • The Sandbox
    • The Gathering
    • The Playing
    • Fiction, Poetry, and Other Abuses

Calendars

  • Reaper

Found 2 results

  1. 77593: Fire Giant Jailor as Horned Devil

    I don't use huge Fire Giants in Pathfinder, but I ordered this guy with the intention of converting him into a demon or devil. At Origins this year, Reaper was selling blisters of bits, and one set was a bunch of wings, which included the wings from Bones 2's Orcus stand in (77316), so I slapped those on there, along with the forms from 77315 Fire Demon. I got a bit of a Green Goblin (from Ultimate Spider-Man) vibe, so I used purple as an accent color and made his hammer sort of fire-heated. The base includes some sculpted clay to round out the base.
  2. I like Jason Wiebe's not-Orcus (Demon Lord of the Undead) but I wanted mine with less puny legs. So I cut through upper and lower legs and added aluminum rods to both to fairly closely match the length of the Wolf Demon's legs. I then went back with greenstuff and filled in, matching musculature from the original sculpt just adjusted for the longer legs. I also like the Fire Demon's wings better and as I had a spare pair lying around I have borged them onto not-Orcus. Upper leg greenstuffing is done, lower legs need another pass for detail as do the wing joins. I also adjusted the angle of the tail and lengthened it slightly. Possible further conversions include swapping out the horns for the ones from the Fire Demon and possibly lengthening the mace shaft to make it more of a grand mace. I haven't decided what I'm doing with the base yet. It will likely be 60mm and I may incorporate the original base into it. I'm also somewhat tempted to put a Hellboy-esque large stone hand on the non-mace side but will probably resist that temptation. Anyway, here's where I'm at currently with the conversion. Sorry no pics for the earlier steps, I wasn't initially going to do a WIP.
×