Search the Community

Showing results for tags '77342'.



More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • Reaper Discussion
    • FAQs 'n Stuff
    • News
    • Reaper General
    • Chronoscope
    • Bones Miniatures & Legendary Encounters
    • ReaperCon
  • Craft Corner
    • Show Off
    • Painting Tips & Advice
    • Works In Progress
    • Speed / Army / Tabletop Techniques
    • Shutterbug
    • Conversions, Presentation, and Terrain
    • Sculpting
    • Mini Exchanges and Paint Contests
  • Reaper Games
    • CAV
    • Warlord
  • General Discussion
    • General Fantasy
    • General Sci-Fi
    • General Modern / Historical
    • Kickstarter
    • Off-Topic Rampancy
  • The Sandbox
    • The Gathering
    • The Playing
    • Fiction, Poetry, and Other Abuses

Calendars

  • Reaper

Found 3 results

  1. Just a bunch of run-of-the-mill undead. Anyone got any brainzzz? Oh, and I couldn't resist doing this:
  2. And you can always use more zombies on the table. These came from KS2. They painted up pretty quick, base coat and a wash and they were done.
  3. For the next game of Frostgrave, we're adding a fun element where a treasure marker may instead be a zombie, so clearly, we all need to bring a casualty/treasure marker of some sort. A dead body clutching a treasure chest sounded just about perfect, so I went through my bits, and pulled a tiny treasure chest from GW's Brettonian infantry. For the body, I looked at a whole bunch of options, but settled on using one of the zombies from Bones II. It's the hunched over one on the far left. I chopped off his base, added some cork and the chest, and decided that was good enough. I used grey liner to prime it. Blocked in the base colors. Had a bit of a spill with the red, most of which ended up on a demon. But that's for another post. Then I sloshed the body with flesh wash, and detailed the chest with bronze. (not shown). The pics don't show it well, but I used wood glue when I initially applied the snow. This isn't ever a problem when I'm doing grass, but the yellow of the glue tinted the snow. And while there are times yellow snow is appropriate, this isn't really one of them. So I'm trying a variety of things to fix it. We'll see how my experiments look when I get back to my desk. One thing I can say is that just painting it didn't work.