Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags '77343'.



More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • Reaper Discussion
    • FAQs 'n Stuff
    • News
    • Reaper General
    • Chronoscope
    • Bones Miniatures & Legendary Encounters
    • ReaperCon
  • Craft Corner
    • Show Off
    • Painting Tips & Advice
    • Works In Progress
    • Speed / Army / Tabletop Techniques
    • Shutterbug
    • Conversions, Presentation, and Terrain
    • Sculpting
    • Mini Exchanges and Paint Contests
  • Reaper Games
    • CAV
    • Warlord
  • General Discussion
    • General Fantasy
    • General Sci-Fi
    • General Modern / Historical
    • Kickstarter
    • Off-Topic Rampancy
  • The Sandbox
    • The Gathering
    • The Playing
    • Fiction, Poetry, and Other Abuses

Calendars

  • Reaper

Found 4 results

  1. 77343 Goroloth

    Had this one done for a while, just too lazy to get out the photo booth. I was inspired by the old Disney 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea Nautilus. The last thing some adventurers ever see...
  2. Goroloth Abolith

    I just started painting miniatures and am really excited how this one came out. I spent quite a while(maybe 40 hours or so) painting this while watching my hubby play Witcher 3. Any suggestions or tips for a new painter? I still need to find a base for this guy! Materials: 77343: Goroloth Army Painter Primer Vallejo Game Paints
  3. 77343: Goroloth

    Goroloth painted, with authentic Siri battle damage. It came without a right side pectoral fin so i hand sculptd one for it, giving it a frayed and damaged look. Then i added scars and missing chunks as well, as a old warrior should have was going to try OSL for bio luminescent side spots, however i don't think i succeeded
  4. My Fire Demon was missing his lower jaw so I liberated Goroloth's head to replace it. At that point his wings weren't impressive enough and he some new ones from Rauthuros. The whole conversion took an hour and a half. Due to the nature of the wing conversion and needing everything stable while I figured out how to attach them I had to glue everything but the shoulder pads, hands, and base together. Those pieces will not be glued till at least base coating. Also have to do some minor greenstuff blending around the wing joins and between the head and neck. I may potentially swap out the sword for something else, trident maybe. At any rate, here's the pictures!
×