Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'BrokenToad'.
Found 3 results
Despite not having finished my second batch of zombicide abominations, my son has been on me every day since my birthday to work on this piece as he "gave it" to me. Since I fear she's going to take a while since I'm going to really be pushing myself on the skin and the rest, I figure she'll be around a while with breaks to work on other stuff. I also managed to break a piece of the ship while trying to remove the flash so I'll have to do a little repair work on that (put the rest of the ship back in the baggy when it happened as I was really tired at the time and shouldn't have been playing with tiny delicate pieces anyway...). So fare I've cleaned up the pieces of the minuscule amounts of flash/mold lines. Found one tiny, tiny air bubble right at the base of the bust at the back which I will likely ignore. Really amazing casting on these. Of course, like with the tooth fairy, I'll probably find more mold lines after she's got paint on her, but that's the way it goes. Next steps will be to mount her onto something, give her a bath after a last check for any mold lines that need fixing and then another round of test assembly to see how much I'm going to assemble before painting. Thus far I'm tempted to do a full assembly, minus the plume and the ship, but we'll see. Of course, I may have to take some time to find some space to work as this is the current state of my desk... Thanks for looking.
Well, I'm calling him done. His drool is warping (dry air?) and I keep messing with the tooth but enough is enough. It was a learning experience all round (first bust, first try using WarColour paints, first drool and blood and most of him was painted by airbrush) so I'm calling it a success. Thanks for looking.
Sooo... instead of focusing on my February goals, my ADHD brain has wandered off and pulled this little guy out of his box... I usually fail so badly at these WIP threads as I am terrible at actually finishing my projects but I'm going to try to not over-think this guy and get some paint on him. Hopefully my brain will sort out the base for Cinder while I'm working on something else... He has been primed black and white (zenithal) thus far. Tomorrow, after drywall and mudding work, hopefully will be colors. Thanks for watching.