Jump to content


Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'Engineers Guild'.



More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • Reaper Discussion
    • FAQs 'n Stuff
    • News
    • Reaper General
    • RVC: Reaper Video Channel
    • Chronoscope
    • Bones Miniatures & Legendary Encounters
    • ReaperCon
  • Craft Corner
    • Show Off
    • Painting Tips & Advice
    • Works In Progress
    • Shutterbug
    • Sculpting
    • Speed / Army / Tabletop Techniques
    • Conversions, Presentation, and Terrain
    • Mini Exchanges and Paint Contests
  • Reaper Games
    • CAV
    • Warlord
  • General Discussion
    • General Fantasy
    • General Sci-Fi
    • General Modern / Historical
    • Kickstarter
    • Off-Topic Rampancy
  • The Sandbox
    • The Gathering
    • The Playing
    • Fiction, Poetry, and Other Abuses

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


AIM


MSN


Website URL


ICQ


Yahoo


Jabber


Skype


Location


Interests

Found 1 result

  1. hiddenone32

    WIP - Guild Ball

    I picked up a couple of starter sets for Guild Ball a while back but I've been in a bit of a hobby funk for the past month. I'm hoping to break out of it by getting these guys started: This is my first foray into a miniatures game along with my serious attempt and basing some minis. First up is Ox: I just put some green stuff into the bases slot and stuffed the metal tab in there with it. I covered it up a bit and let it set overnight. Then I glued some GF9 basing grit to the base with some Elmer's Glue and after it set I used some watered down glue to seal the grit on there. After letting everything set overnight again I primed him tonight with Reaper's Grey Primer. Did pretty much everything the same with the ball except I just made a hole in the green stuff with the little metal piece sticking off of the ball and super glued it to the base when the green stuff dried. I think everything went fairly well and I plan on getting started painting them tomorrow night.
×