Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'Tentacle'.
Found 4 results
Time for the final pics to be posted here (those that I can anyhow). This is Queen Shaernagathu - I came up with this name as it's the 3 parts of the figure that I kit-bashed together to form this figure. The body of Queen Shaerileth, a tentacle from the well of doom and the snake bottom half from I don't know which snake or creature or even if it was a reaper figure, I found all 3 parts in the melt bin during ReaperCon 2016. I was going to hold off posting and enter her into the 2017 Massive Voodoo water base challenge, but it was pointed out to met that she doesn't qualify due to a full figure being in the scene, the challenge is for the base to be the star with possibly a couple small plants/animals, but no full figures. Anyhow, it was a super fun project and very challenging. I did a lot of new things with it and learned a lot during the process. I had great feedback from others on the forum as well. WIP can be found here: Without further ado, here are the pics that I can show and links to the NSFW pics I can't show on the forum. I know they will expire at some point, but at least I can upload a few here. NWFW Links Pic 1 Pic 2 Pic 3 Pic 4 Thanks for looking and of course C&C are welcomed and greatly appreciated!
ub3r_n3rd posted a topic in Works In ProgressWhile at ReaperCon 2016, I hit up the melt bin and found 3 distinctly different parts of 3 different figures. The first one was torso of 03465: Shaerileth, Spider Demoness, the second was a snake's tail (not sure from what or even if it's Reaper let me know if you know what it is!) and the third looks like it's a tentacle from the 02634: Well of Doom. These are NSFW due to the nude portion of the top of the figure and so I'll link to my Facebook pics that I've posted up. Here's the pieces as I pulled them from the melt bin. Pic 1 - all separate Pic 2 - test fitted using museum putty Pic 3 - glued and green stuff putty putting it together Pic 4 - another angle Pic 5 - yet another angle
Recently saw some octopi minis done up with each tentacle separate from the body and wanted to have a few. And as luck would have it, I've scored a few toy octopi on the cheap of recent. Here's the work so far on this one. Chop... chop... Blue food colouring with acrylic floor finish