• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#16 feltisgirl

feltisgirl

Mostly Harmless

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 02:57 PM

I can't get the photos to show up. Can anyone provide a recent link?

#17 Qwyksilver

Qwyksilver

Tubby Guinness Fairy

• 15140 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 08:36 AM

The original post is about 7 years old, and we haven't seen her around these parts in a long time. It's probably not very likely that we will see new pics unless she is lurking under an assumed name.

Sacrificing minions: is there any problem it CAN'T solve?

- Lord Xykon, OotS #192

Beowulf ll. 1538-1543
... Pay no heed to proud thoughts, famous champion. Now the flowering of your strength is but for a while. After a while, the time will suddenly come that disease or the sword's edge will cut off your power. Either fire's grasp or flood's surge or blade's bite or spear's flight. Or vicious age, or the flash of your eyes will gutter and burn out! It will be all at once, great campaigner, that death will overpower you.

It's terrifying!  Without enough caffeine your body undergoes these hours of partial paralysis and hallucinations! :shudder:

- Argentee

Black Lightning: MA010.

#18 Orchid_Noir

Orchid_Noir

Our Lady of the Purple Muse

• Members
  • 1463 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 08:04 PM

Nah, not lurking under an assumed, just lurking occasionally. Blame it on not realizing that I should have gotten contacts again instead of glasses that, as it turns out, at my scrip' make red and blue dance while everything else sits still. Painting doesn't work that way and moving comes before new eyewear. lol

The photos, well... I will have to see if I can dig them out of CD back ups somewhere from three computers ago as the trees I used were lost to a hurricane, so no re-photographing them. I'll see if I can come up with something, just be patient with me as that was a good while back.
I'll be back

"Censorship is telling a man he can't have a steak just because a baby can't chew it."
-- Mark Twain

#19 feltisgirl

feltisgirl

Mostly Harmless

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 08:03 AM

Thank you so very much :) I can never seem to manage trees for some reason. This seem fairly easy, but I can't see them in my head.

#20 Jupey

Jupey

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 06:48 PM

Could someone please reload the photos of the trees, the links don't seem to work :blink: (hope it's not me)

#21 Gamgan

Gamgan

Rabble Rouser

• Members
  • Pip
  • 87 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 05:57 PM

Would love to see them also if they are found :)

#22 Limey72

Limey72

Enlightened

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 350 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 08:24 PM

The root of a weed works well as it has many off shoots and you can give it a couple of coats of varnish to stiffen it up

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users