Sign in to follow this  
ForceCommander

Starter sets?

I've read through the posts hinting at starter sets, deluxe sets, etc...

Is there any, even really tenative, release date? I'm assuming it's still a bit early for that, but hope springs eternal.

Besides, I can just use Erion's stuff anyway ::D:

Jamie

Just because I have a ton that doesn't mean I'm going to let you mooch forever. ::P:

The closest anyone has been willing to say about new sets for CAV2 is "summer".

That being said, you're also not likely to get much of an answer right now as most of the Reaper Peeps are currently at GAMA.

Except apparently, for Patrick, who seems to be holding the fort against the ravening hordes.

True, true...but I'm betting your BURNING NEED to convert everyone to RAGE games will buy me some time!

Will the CAV2 rulebook have background info on the factions? I'm hoping for something along the lines of the pretty-pretty Warlord book.

Jamie

Well, there is that. You know, the Burning Need.

CAV2 will continue laying the groundwork for a whole series of games set in that Universe, so one hopes there will be plenty of faction info. Of course, only Matt knows for sure.

Well the doors are about to open on another day of GAMA but I happened to pop by.

Yes, there will be more faction info. Though sometimes pagecount, layout, etc. limits me from putting in as much fluff as I'd like, I will shove in as much "fluff" as I can on as many topics as I can.

I want time to move faster!!!!!!

New Rules Set to be ready for purchase!

New CAVs and other models be available!!!

I HATE WAITING!!!!!!!

Ranzadule the old myth of all books being divisible by 16 is just that a myth. while partly true most books have 16 page "Sigs" you have to count the first and last pages that hold the book to the cover into the count and then consumers can also have 2 and 4 page add-ins. but a book will always b divisible by 2 ::D: i know this is off topic but working for a P&P company i just thought you should know.