JoeGKushner

Paint Case/Collection

58 posts in this topic

Well, Adiken and Vallejo have both had limited edition cases with the majority of their paints available in them.

Any chance we'll see something like this for the Master series of paints?

Sorry if it's been asked before but I'm senile with a short memory.

Yes, Reaper is working on developing a Case for our Master Series Paint users. Anne has been closely involved with designing this case, and I will keep you guys posted. When it does come in, Photos will be available as soon as it gets in.

I hope it will be available without paints for those of us who've already purchased the entire line and don't want a second set.. ;)

Agreed. I'd have already bought an Adiken case if it were available without paints.

I'm all for the empty paint case. I wanted the Vallejo case but had no interest in having duplicates of almost all my paint.

Is there a timeline for this in terms of quarters? Obviously the first quarter is already gone but is 2nd quarter a possibility?

I've heard that both other companies are updating their cases for the new paints they've since brought out.

Damn GR ya beat me to it ::D:

Granted I use tube paints, so there is no way to easily transport em other than shoving them in a tollbox.

I've heard that both other companies are updating their cases for the new paints they've since brought out.

They've brought out new paints?

I would love a paint case for my RMPs, I have suitable storage for all my other paints and would gladly have bought just the cases from Vallejo if they didn't have paints in them, I don't need to double up that much thanks. I just need empty cases now. I really look forward to this product!

Oooh, please, sell empty paint cases. When a friend of mine got into this hobby, she gave me a VAllejo carrying case for my RMS and Vallejo paints asshe is keeping hers on paired Lazy Susans. But I'll need a new case when those wonderful new paints come in!

OH by the way, when are the new paints slated for release? I need to know so that I can practice the 'Forgiveness is easier then permission' scenario.

They've brought out new paints?

I would love a paint case for my RMPs, I have suitable storage for all my other paints and would gladly have bought just the cases from Vallejo if they didn't have paints in them, I don't need to double up that much thanks. I just need empty cases now. I really look forward to this product!

I know that Adiken has brought out many new paints and I'm pretty sure Vallejo isp ast the initial 72 paints that were in the set. For example, and I don't have the set to compare, but is smokey oil in the 72 case set?

Heck, even Games Workshop has expanded their paint line with colors liek Graveyard Earth and Khaki.

Last I heard, the first 18 colors (6 triads) would be shipping before end of March. Expect to see them in FLGS's by early april (about a week -10 days after we ship).

For those not already in the know, a complete pdf of the first planned 108 colors is available for download here:

http://www.reapermini.com/?nav=Paints&sub=...Series%20Paints

Just as a side note; Sabol has come out with a foam paint tray that will fit inside the transport cases they make.

Sabol Designs

for your Pro Paints and all those other paints that won't fit inside the RMP case.