Enchantra

Where is KAMUT?

He contacted me via other means a while ago to talk about swapping CAV's. he's still alive and kicking.

Its been a while but I'm still kicking. :B): Took me a moment to remember my password, wow its been a while. But anyway, much of the same ole, same ole. heard around the grapevine that some guys have been wondering about this old dude; still rocking.

Haven't been online as much, new job, new rules, yada yada. I've been keeping to myself anyway since I have a big project I've been working on. basically tailoring much of the CAV stuff for the Apaches into one of my own plotlines, Exodus Star. its been interesting, to say the least. as far as gaming, i've been staying away intentionally, since the Tactical Tabletop also features mecha. theres a whole different perception on their use, so that also triggered a major rewrite on tactics and such.

Anyway, to make a long story short, I'm still around, still rocking, doing this, that and the third.

still nice with the words

just so ya'll heard

now I'm out with a big dirty bird.

See ya round

Charles Cruz Dueno

AKA Kamut

Shingan2003@yahoo.com

I'm not online as much as I used to be, so I don't even have the IM set up on my new machine. easiest way to get at me is through the email. Shingan2003@yahoo.com. Got in touch with Froggy and Red, always cool to hear from these guys. otherwise just been busy, thats all, not bad for a slacker right?

Erion: hey dude, most of my gear is boxed up, but I may be looking to part with a whole lot of stuff if your boys are interested. I'll probably keep my Rangers, since they are heavily modded, otherwise the rest of my collection is fair game, not sure what the wife wants to keep but we'll see.

get at me.

Charles Cruz Dueno

AKA Kamut

otherwise just been busy, thats all, not bad for a slacker right?

AKA Kamut

Whoever said you were a slacker???

I'm grabbing the email addy.

You have mail.