Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ladystorm

CAV Greens

53 posts in this topic

All the 1/3rd scale flyers are slated to be redone. APCs as well as gunships, etc. etc.

Doh! Longbow! Oh well, I guess I am buying some new aircraft for my Templars. . .

Please though guys remember that at no time will you not be allowed to play with any of the aircraft you already own. Just because we come out with a new version of the mini, the old one is still valid and 100% playable...you'll just want the new ones because they will be COOL!!!!

Mad Pat

Oh, I Understood that. reaper has never said you couldn't play with a not-recent model. just look at the Warlord rules.

I'm just a CAV junkie, and bigger planes have made my heart grow three sizes today.

^_^

Those are going to by so cool to paint. All those flat surfaces. It's freehand city, even for a novice like me. ::D:

::)::bday:::)::bday:

Great! Awesome!

Where's the Banshee's? <_<

:lol:

More specifically, where's the Banshee that I sent to Mad Pat like 4 weeks ago for CAVHQ? Hello? Pat??? :down:

True N-scale gunships and transports eh? Cool, definately need to get me some of them.

Hopefully then, people will stop questioning why you can't shoot past a gunship from a CAV :o)

Can't wait for those. Hey Pat/MatT, any chance of a few true N-scale Tsuisekis and Harpies at Origins? Cos that'd rock, I can replace all my aviation assets (baring AT's) in one fell swoop without paying stupid amount in shipping! :o)

SWEET! Guess its a good thing I have held off on my next order then!!

Where's the Banshee's?  <_<

Will I get beaten to death if I say "Soon™"?

Where's the Banshee's?  <_<

Will I get beaten to death if I say "Soon"?

15.gif

All the 1/3rd scale flyers are slated to be redone. APCs as well as gunships, etc. etc.

Does that mean that the entire CAV range will be unified in scale? Or are the tanks and infantry in a different scale?

Thanks.