Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ladystorm

CAV Greens

53 posts in this topic

The entire line will be brought to a unified scale.

Cool Beans! Thanks Matt!

Ok, I'm gonna get stomped for asking this but, where in the scheme of priorities and timeline does this get put?

I mean for the past year we have been begging for CAV minis and we have been averaging about 1 new mini every 3 months.

There are still a dozen or so minis that have yet to even have their first runs, much less their second.

With this announcement, does this mean that finally, finally all the computer 3D printer machines are finally working like they were suppose to a long time ago such that they were actually going to help speed up production instead of bring it to the grinding halt that seems to have happened over the past year, and we'll start seeing more CAV minis "sooner" rather tan later..

I am still anxiously awaiting:

Emporer

Ronin

Merlins

etc....

I am happy to hear that the new planes will be in N-scale (even if it does mean that I will end up paying probably twice as much for each now).

What we should see is that the remaining CAV's to be released will be released with the newer scaling for the aircraft and vehicles, in the normal production cycle. Then the others will probably get done as we can.

so in reaper speak thats a "Sooner" then a "Soon"

Mad Pat

Where's the Banshee's?  <_<

Will I get beaten to death if I say "Soon"?

15.gif

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

And the Eightball never Lies......... :blink:

With Happyness and Glee! ::D:

Tim

What if I promise that there will be CAV "Greens" (Whites? Resins?) tomorrow, but don't tell you what they are?

You're just realizing that now?

Thanks, Bryan. The greens have everyone who had even the faintest of interest in CAV at the FLGS chattering. More will fuel the fire.

What if I promise that there will be CAV "Greens" (Whites? Resins?) tomorrow, but don't tell you what they are?

Well Bryan, after lots of thought, I'd have to say that my responce would be to sound the horn and open up a freshly shaken Rhino sized can of whoop-arse in your direction.

Course, if you don't go to Origins this year, then you'll be fairly safe.....

.....you think..... :o)

I would say holy CRAP!! Two more new CAV goodies! ANd they are both tanks I am looking for!! WHOO HOO!!

Ok.. maybe I'm being "t3h dum" - but I am to understand that CAV aircraft and APCS and the like will be brought up in scale, or will CAVS get smaller to match the aircraft?

And does anyone else want a 28mm Banshee or Kharl or other such aircraft? ;)

Stuff is being brought up to scale with the CAV's. CAV's are not getting smaller.

Hovertank and Wolverine were both mine. Good to see them in print.

And who keeps putting my middle name in quotes? :poke:

Best,

John Bear Ross