• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#16 twjolson

twjolson

Godlike

• Members
  • 1407 posts

Posted 19 May 2005 - 04:27 AM

I think instead of a fan magazine, it would be easier to do if we kept it strictly as a webzine. My two cents.
- "To Alcohol, the cause of, and solution to, all of lifes problems!!" - "I reject your reality and substitute my own." - "I don't think our deathray is working. I'm standing right in it, and I'm not dead yet." - "The best-case scenario is that the glass shatters in my face! How do you think that makes me feel?" - "I wouldn't say Jamie's an evil genius…I'm not sure he's evil, and I'm not sure he's a genius." - "So we've had 13 drinks over 3 hours. I know I'm drunk but I can't remotely tell that you're drunk. It's kind of annoying. I want to see you put a lampshade on your head or something." - "You have an unfair advantage because you've broken out of a Mexican prison before."

#17 spiritual_exorcist

spiritual_exorcist

Godlike

• Members
  • 3547 posts

Posted 20 May 2005 - 02:42 AM

by webzine I imagine you mean strictly downloadable, and never published in print, I agree, that was what I was proposing.
There's nothing I wouldn't do to win. But I never hurt anyone for any reason other than sticking a dog's skull on a stake.

#18 twjolson

twjolson

Godlike

• Members
  • 1407 posts

Posted 20 May 2005 - 02:49 AM

by webzine I imagine you mean strictly downloadable, and never published in print, I agree, that was what I was proposing.

Yea pretty much. Kind of like GW's Black Gobbo.
- "To Alcohol, the cause of, and solution to, all of lifes problems!!" - "I reject your reality and substitute my own." - "I don't think our deathray is working. I'm standing right in it, and I'm not dead yet." - "The best-case scenario is that the glass shatters in my face! How do you think that makes me feel?" - "I wouldn't say Jamie's an evil genius…I'm not sure he's evil, and I'm not sure he's a genius." - "So we've had 13 drinks over 3 hours. I know I'm drunk but I can't remotely tell that you're drunk. It's kind of annoying. I want to see you put a lampshade on your head or something." - "You have an unfair advantage because you've broken out of a Mexican prison before."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users