spiritual_exorcist

Fall 2005 Reaper Mini Exchange

I would prefer to keep everyone painting a single mini for the exchange, but what you can do if you want to is paint up two, and should someone drop out you can volunteer your second mini up as a replacement mini (but you'd still only end up getting one mini in exchange). If you are interested in doing this feel free to PM me.

I'm in. My underway schedule will finally let me participate in one of these. I'll have to get mine done before the deadline, as I deploy before then. I think I have the perfect subject and this will motivate me to try something that I have been wanting to do for a while.

Just a note that we've hit 50 participants, excellent turnout everyone! Pat yourselves on the back.

Just a Reminder, the Reaper mini exchange requires that the participants exchange Reaper miniatures.

One week to go! Is anyone else starting to get all fidgety about getting their painting buddy?

I've been holding off on doing a figure order until I get my victim .. errr .. assignment so it's even worse on me.

C'mon seven days!!!!

One week to go! Is anyone else starting to get all fidgety about getting their painting buddy?

I've been holding off on doing a figure order until I get my victim .. errr .. assignment so it's even worse on me.

C'mon seven days!!!!

Just a bit fidgetty, but don't worry about not starting painting yet. Though this is my first from following post about the last one it seems to be fairly common to research after recieving your assignment to see what kind of figure that your partner would like more. ::D:

must....refrain....from....crude.....joke.....about...getting....jittery and excited and beingthefirstonedone

Seriously though, I can't wait to find out and start working on a mini. I wanted to participate in the last one but RL wouldn't let me.

Once again, I have an idea in mind, but I'm going to wait until I find out who my victim is before getting too attached to it this time.

I can't wait to find out, though. I want to get started, so I don't run into a time crunch like I did last time. Frosch didn't get his mini until Origins, almost two weeks late, I think.

Still, it was nice to meet both Kellyn and him, however briefly. Perhaps I'll make that Warlord demo at Gen Con, Frosch. I'd like to, anyway.

Seriously though, I can't wait to find out and start working on a mini.

You mean we are not supposed to start the mini until we get the name? :blush:

I was looking for the mini at my FLGS shortly after I sent in the information. :B):

Primed it, painted it, touched it up a bit, touched it up a bit more.

All it needs is an admission that I'm done with it, a final coat, and then it needs to be lovingly placed in a transportation module so it can safely arrive at its destination.

Getting that admission ... that's the tough part. ::P:

yeah you're really supposed to wait to find out who you have. It's quite possible that the person you get requests a certain 'type' of mini.. like CAV, or fantasy monster.. that kind of thing. But I also suspect that whatever you paint for whoever it is, will love it just the same.. simply because you did it for them ^_^