• Please log in to reply
337 replies to this topic

#1 Aryanun

Aryanun

Darth Bonk

• Members
  • 7251 posts

Posted 16 August 2005 - 08:58 PM

Many many children have been born to the Reaper forumites since the instigation of this wonderful site. So here is the official album to post baby pictures of the littles born.

I'll start, since Thomas was actually conceived when my husband and I took a trip to Dallas just so we could tour the old Reaper facilities.

His first official "I'm coming home from the hospital" picture:

Posted Image

Thomas now, 15 1/2 months later:

Posted Image

He's grown quite a bit. :wub:
Posted Image Wielder of the original BONK! ™

Kheprera - main character on Freedom; global chat handle is @Kheprera - City of Heroes, give me a shout!

"If I fail, they write me off as another statistic. If I succeed, they pay me a million bucks to fly out to Hollywood and fart." --- George A. Romero

"Hulk bash Iron Man face!" --- my son, Thomas, at seeing Iron Man #19

"If I had any dignity, that would have been humiliating" --- Adam Savage from Mythbusters

#2 twjolson

twjolson

Godlike

• Members
  • 1407 posts

Posted 17 August 2005 - 01:44 AM

She looks just like me.

Attached Images

• Dscf2102b.jpg

• Nial ap Morai, Lizard and Ellyria like this
- "To Alcohol, the cause of, and solution to, all of lifes problems!!" - "I reject your reality and substitute my own." - "I don't think our deathray is working. I'm standing right in it, and I'm not dead yet." - "The best-case scenario is that the glass shatters in my face! How do you think that makes me feel?" - "I wouldn't say Jamie's an evil genius…I'm not sure he's evil, and I'm not sure he's a genius." - "So we've had 13 drinks over 3 hours. I know I'm drunk but I can't remotely tell that you're drunk. It's kind of annoying. I want to see you put a lampshade on your head or something." - "You have an unfair advantage because you've broken out of a Mexican prison before."

#3 Enchantra

Enchantra

Godlike

• Members
  • 10545 posts

Posted 17 August 2005 - 04:00 AM

I love cats, but I still think Thomas is cuter. :wub:

The Federal Government has sponsored research that has produced a tomato that is perfect in every respect, except that you can't eat it.  We should make every effort to make sure this disease, often referred to as "progress," doesn't spread.  -Andy Rooney

http://www.artfire.c...nchantedRegalia

http://www.pinterest.../amandabielski/

#4 dargrin

dargrin

Misunderstood Jubilex

• GM
  • 4178 posts

Posted 17 August 2005 - 08:27 AM

I just want to pinch those cheeks! Very Cute indeed.
I was notified today by Tyler that I was a Blue Doink

Posted Image No EBAY auctions

#5 kit

kit

The fine line between stupid and clever

• Super Administrators
  • 10043 posts

Posted 18 August 2005 - 01:26 PM

Catching Bennett's elusive smile:

Attached Images

• P8074900.jpg

• Girot likes this

“If you asked people in 1989 what they needed to make their life better, it was unlikely that they would have said that a decentralized network of information nodes that are linked using hypertext.” - Sep Kamvar

#6 kit

kit

The fine line between stupid and clever

• Super Administrators
  • 10043 posts

Posted 18 August 2005 - 01:28 PM

So most of you know about Bennett, but only the old-timers know that my second child, Moira, was born after I started working for Reaper. The two events are not directly related. Anyway, here's Mo these days as she hugs the Critter. They are on their way out back to play in the sprinkler.

Attached Images

• DCP_2493.jpg

• Ellyria likes this

“If you asked people in 1989 what they needed to make their life better, it was unlikely that they would have said that a decentralized network of information nodes that are linked using hypertext.” - Sep Kamvar

#7 dargrin

dargrin

Misunderstood Jubilex

• GM
  • 4178 posts

Posted 18 August 2005 - 02:14 PM

This is my youngest.

Attached Images

• Tyler.jpg

• Ellyria likes this
I was notified today by Tyler that I was a Blue Doink

Posted Image No EBAY auctions

#8 Enchantra

Enchantra

Godlike

• Members
  • 10545 posts

Posted 18 August 2005 - 02:18 PM

*sighs* Tooooo adorable :wub:

I wish I could have one. Though I need a husband first.

The Federal Government has sponsored research that has produced a tomato that is perfect in every respect, except that you can't eat it.  We should make every effort to make sure this disease, often referred to as "progress," doesn't spread.  -Andy Rooney

#9 Reaperbryan

Reaperbryan

Living Miniature

• Reaper Peeps
  • 9587 posts

Posted 19 August 2005 - 07:50 AM

I wish I could have one. Though I need a husband first.

Technically not a requirement, biologically speaking.

What your family and your Rabbi would say, OTOH . . .

Besides, I have 3. 11, 9, and 8. You can have one anytime you buy the plane ticket. Especially in the next 4 years, when I'll have 3 Teeneagers . . .
  • Girot likes this

bryan@reapermini.com This post is 100% organic. No Artifical Spellcheck or Grammar Check was used in the manufacturing of this post. No Zombies were harmed in the making of this post.

#10 Enchantra

Enchantra

Godlike

• Members
  • 10545 posts

Posted 19 August 2005 - 02:24 PM

I wish I could have one.  Though I need a husband first.

Technically not a requirement, biologically speaking.

What your family and your Rabbi would say, OTOH . . .

Besides, I have 3. 11, 9, and 8. You can have one anytime you buy the plane ticket. Especially in the next 4 years, when I'll have 3 Teeneagers . . .

It's not just that really, it's also my own personal views on it, which would be more fodder for Beekeepers than this thread so I won't go into them. I'll put it short and sweet: Trying to raise a kid as a single Parent is highly difficult, I have several friends who are doing it. I'm not going that route. Well add to that the fact my biological clock and other factors will make having one incredibly difficult to begin with. -_-

I'll take whichever one is the girl RB, I've always wanted a little girl to have as my own to care for and raise. :wub: I have a few friends with little girls who she could spend time with playing. ::D:

#11 Reaperbryan

Reaperbryan

Living Miniature

• Reaper Peeps
  • 9587 posts

Posted 19 August 2005 - 02:51 PM

Sadly, all 3 are boys . . .

bryan@reapermini.com This post is 100% organic. No Artifical Spellcheck or Grammar Check was used in the manufacturing of this post. No Zombies were harmed in the making of this post.

#12 Enchantra

Enchantra

Godlike

• Members
  • 10545 posts

Posted 19 August 2005 - 03:04 PM

Sadly, all 3 are boys . . .

Oh well RB, you tried. :lol:

#13 Morgramen

Morgramen

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 967 posts

Posted 20 August 2005 - 11:14 PM

Here's Cameron (or Morglet, Morgling, etc. if you prefer) a week later! He graduated to a bassinette today, and will be getting his first bath in a tub tomorrow!

YAY!

As long as he continues to eat on his own, things look good for a mid-week homecoming!

:bday: :bday: :bday:

(He came down with Jaundice earlier in the week, and stopped eating for awhile, so he had to stay longer than expected.)

Attached Images

• Cameron_small.jpg

I wasn't always this cool you know...

#14 Ichabod Crane

Ichabod Crane

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 835 posts

Posted 22 August 2005 - 08:22 AM

This is my Heidi at 3.5 months old.
She's rehearsing for a remake of Gone With The Wind.
Here she is watching sadly as Tara burns.
(yes, she's STILL a scratcher :down: )
She will be 4 months old end of August.

Attached Images

• Heidi_7_12_02.JPG

" CARPE DM: SEIZE THE DUNGEON MASTER."

"Next time you want to stab me in the back, have the guts to do it to my face."
-Capt. Malcolm Reynolds.

#15 Naithan Kain

Naithan Kain

Rabble Rouser

• Members
  • Pip
  • 91 posts

Posted 22 August 2005 - 05:40 PM

Very cute kids so far. Here is my little girl that is still in the oven. She will be done in early December. : )

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users