Reaperbryan

Dark Font of Thule

Nice one Bryan ! ::D:

Finally got my copy of the Faction book today and briefly read it last night at work so I'll have to get stuck into it and figure it all out . :blink:

i play reptus, so i can ony offer advice from the victim's point of view.

for all our sakes please don't take too many crimson knights. not only are they tough, high defense, and hard hitters, but now they can auto-heal themselves with the vampire rules. the less of them i have to fight the better.

use all them fliers and cavalry too outflank your foes and destroy their archers/mages/clerics

for all our sakes please don't take too many crimson knights. not only are they tough, high defense, and hard hitters, but now they can auto-heal themselves with the vampire rules. the less of them i have to fight the better.

In other words "Crimson knights ROCK DA HOUSE! Stock up on Crimson Knights! I pity the foo' who doesnt take Crimson Knights! Goooooooooo KNIGHTS!"

I bought a whole troop worth of Crimson Knights at Gen Con, plus chattel and the rest of the vampires. When I come up with an all vampire/chattel list I'll post it.

Something Sick for 1500+ games

Lord Kentaur

Death Knight Sir Dauron

Crimson Knight Osric

Crimson Knight x8

Toss a Greater Magic Weapon on Dauron and you have a frightening troop.

I've actually thought about taking the Dwarf Warlord, and like 3-4 grunt models in a 500 point army just to see how it would do. :lol:

After rereading the post, I understand where I was going wrong. Sorry about the confusion! :B):

Wild Bill :blues:

I've actually thought about taking the Dwarf Warlord, and like 3-4 grunt models in a 500 point army just to see how it would do. :lol:

After rereading the post, I understand where I was going wrong. Sorry about the confusion! :B):

Wild Bill :blues:

Trust me don't EVER use the dwarf Warlord i a 500 point game. You will be Quickly and horribly obliterated

but it would make for a fun, if short, game. And if you got beat that quick then you could always just play again right away.

How does your troop fair in 1,500 point games Lord Baasen?

I like to try to field Judas and spread 6 crimson knights out over two troops. Athak leading the other one. Of course my troops usually look something like:

Judas Bloodspire

Crimson Knight x3

Wraith Harvester x3 (gotta take advantage of that trencher)

Chattel x2

Nivar or Sir Osric, depends on my opponent

Athak

Crimson Knight x3

Wraith Harvester x3

Chattel x3

Lots of points *edit*I think in the 780 range*edit* but it also puts alot on the field. This is also if I'm not building my troops for card efficency.

How does your troop fair in 1,500 point games Lord Baasen?

I like to try to field Judas and spread 6 crimson knights out over two troops. Athak leading the other one. Of course my troops usually look something like:

Judas Bloodspire

Crimson Knight x3

Wraith Harvester x3 (gotta take advantage of that trencher)

Chattel x2

Nivar or Sir Osric, depends on my opponent

Athak

Crimson Knight x3

Wraith Harvester x3

Chattel x3

Lots of points *edit*I think in the 780 range*edit* but it also puts alot on the field. This is also if I'm not building my troops for card efficency.

Sounds great in theory, but I don't think you can split your adepts like that. All Crimson Knights would have to be in one troop and all wraiths in the other.

In a Necropolis force that has Judas Bloodspire any Crimson Knights that are taken in Judas' Troop (and only Judas' Troop) are not considered Adepts.

Wraiths become non-Adept in any all Necropolis Army - both Default and Crypt Legion Sublist.