Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rodnik

Jackal Tracker from Rackham

8 posts in this topic

I've hadn't posted any work out here in awhile, but here's my latest. Not a Reaper mind you, but I have some of those in the works, too, finally... ::D:

Oh, and did I mention how much I love Reaper Brownliner? ::P: I've had a bottle for a few months now, and I'm almost at the bottom of it. I'm startin' to fall in love with the Blueliner as well. Awsome job on those two colors for sure Anne----maybe someday I'll get a few more colors added to my collection.

Feel free to comment/ask questions.

Thanks and Enjoy.

Kev

orcpostfinal%20copy.jpg

Feel free to give him a vote if you want

Great paint job. He looks very cool. The NMM is sharp and I like your highlighting on the skin. I'm not a big fan of Rackhams orcs, but this guy looks sweet.

A blonde orc? That's new, and cool. It makes for a great contrast agaist the green skin and the darker colors on the rest of the model. The shading on the leathers is great, and I love the weathering on the gold.

The orange-and-blue-checked-kilt is my favorite. Great mini!

can't beat this guy with a stick.

Superb colkors. The kilt almost looks old and faded which is excellent.

The nmm and glow effects rock.

Excellent job with this one Kev. The NMM is really nice both on the sword, and the axe. Blends look good, the freehand on the cloak is smooth and natural looking. The skin has very nice contrast. The back of the sword could suffer to be a bit more interesting. But overall it's great work.

Great free hand on the kilt. Beautiful transitions on the browns. The blue tongue is a little funky, but it is growing on me the more I look at it...

:bday: Applause applause :bday:

This is one of those pieces I will look at 20 times and notice a new detail each time

Thanks for all the feedback guys. I did get a little agressive on some of the color choices, but they didn't turn out too badly---it does kinda grow on ya, I guess.

Kev