Spartan6

The United Terran Federation

699 posts in this topic

Only the 222nd was planned to be a reserve unit for the UTMC, they're smaller than the other branches of the Terran forces but still kick the most elf. So one active legion and one reserve, The Few, The Proud. ;)

This is the beginning of a Master List of Units and their Commanders which will be done on an Excel Spread sheet as my other lists.  It will be incorporated into my Organization List and will let you know when it is ready for issue.  I plan to do this for all the Factions.  Let me know of any additions or corrections needed.  Question marks indicate my uncertainty as to the unit being claimed or not.

Legion/Unit                                                     Unit Commander(s)                     Status: if Known

1st Legion                                                      SOldcorn                                         In Memory

6th Legion                                                      Hornedturtle                                    2015

8th Legion   Training/Guard                            Moezilla ?                                        2015

11th Legion                                                      Broode                                            2009

13th Legion                                                      butterflytank                                    2007

17th Legion                                                      Warhorse                                        2009

Colonel Kane                                  2015

20th Legion                                                      Vanleron                                         2009

22nd Legion                                                     Moezilla                                           2015

23rd.Legion                                                     dispatchdave                                  2015

25th Legion                                                      Savage Coyote                               2015

28th Legion                                                     Chriskirby                                        2015

33rd Legion                                                      merlonc                                           2010

35th Legion                                                      Spartan6                                         2014

42nd Legion                                                     Thogrid                                            2015

Watchman                                       2015

43rd Legion                                                      Colonel Kane                                  2015                   

51st Legion                                                      Broode                                            2009

52nd Legion                                                     Guyscanwefocusplease                  2015

69th Legion                                                      Girot                                                2015

742nd. Cohort                                         Girot                                                2015

72nd Legion                                                     Hornedturtle                                    2015

74th Legion                                                       outek                                               2013

77th Legion                                                       EntilZha                                           2013

78th Legion                                                       Ludo                                                2015

82nd. Legion                                                    Gunfighter                                       2014

88th Legion                                                       Crazy8                                             2014

95th Legion                                                       SOldcorn                                         In Memory

101st Legion                                                     Spartan6                                         2014

Fishnjeeps                                      2015

163rd Legion (reserve)                                     Aldyn                                               2010

222nd Legion (reserve)                                    Moezilla ?                                         2015

333rd Legion (reserve)                                     Moezilla ?                                         2015

344th Legion (reserve)                                     Sergeant crunch                              2015

Independent Units

7th Division: UTDF                                           KAMUT                                             2008

32nd MEUSOC: UTFF Marines                        Mchandler                                         2010

D Co., F.H. Private Military Contractors           Forlorn Hope                                     2010

11th ACR                                                         Watchman                                          2015

Maxwell's Renegade Legion                           merlonc                                               2010

2nd. Bohemian Guard Regiment                    Saint of Sinners                                  2014

HKI Merc Co.                                                  Saint of Sinners                                  2014

Alpha Spear                                                   KAMUT                                               2008

Tango Spear                                                  KAMUT                                               2008

Romeo Spear                                                 KAMUT                                              2008

This is the current list based upon the Forum, some of which may no longer be active due to last date of activity.  If anyone has any updated info on those that are MIA, let me know and I will update their status.

Could I get my yakuza added to the independents?

Katsumoto Industries               Girot              2014

On 10/2/2015 at 11:39 AM, Girot said:

Could I get my yakuza added to the independents?

Katsumoto Industries               Girot              2014

Done:

This is the beginning of a Master List of Units and their Commanders which will be done on an Excel Spread sheet as my other lists.  It will be incorporated into my Organization List and will let you know when it is ready for issue.  I plan to do this for all the Factions.  Let me know of any additions or corrections needed.  Question marks indicate my uncertainty as to the unit being claimed or not.

Legion/Unit                                                     Unit Commander(s)                     Status: if Known

1st Legion                                                      SOldcorn                                         In Memory

6th Legion                                                      Hornedturtle                                    2015

8th Legion   Training/Guard                            Moezilla ?                                        2015

11th Legion                                                      Broode                                            2009

13th Legion                                                      butterflytank                                    2007

17th Legion                                                      Warhorse                                        2009

Colonel Kane                                  2015

20th Legion                                                      Vanleron                                         2009

22nd Legion                                                     Moezilla                                           2015

23rd.Legion                                                     dispatchdave                                  2015

25th Legion                                                      Savage Coyote                               2015

28th Legion                                                     Chriskirby                                        2015

33rd Legion                                                      merlonc                                           2010

35th Legion                                                      Spartan6                                         2014

42nd Legion                                                     Thogrid                                            2015

Watchman                                     2015

43rd Legion                                                      Colonel Kane                                  2015                   

51st Legion                                                      Broode                                            2009

52nd Legion                                                     Guyscanwefocusplease                 2015

66th Legion                                                      Doublesix66                                   2017

69th Legion                                                      Girot                                                2015

742nd. Cohort                                         Girot                                                2015

72nd Legion                                                     Hornedturtle                                    2015

74th Legion                                                       outek                                               2013

77th Legion                                                       EntilZha                                           2013

78th Legion                                                       Ludo                                                2015

82nd. Legion                                                    Gunfighter                                       2014

88th Legion                                                       Crazy8                                             2018

95th Legion                                                       SOldcorn                                         In Memory

101st Legion                                                     Spartan6                                         2014

Fishnjeeps                                      2015

163rd Legion (reserve)                                     Aldyn                                               2010

222nd Legion (reserve)                                    Moezilla ?                                        2015

333rd Legion (reserve)                                     Moezilla ?                                        2015

344th Legion (reserve)                                     Sergeant crunch                             2015

Independent Units

7th Division: UTDF                                           KAMUT                                            2008

32nd MEUSOC: UTFF Marines                        Mchandler                                        2010

D Co., F.H. Private Military Contractors           Forlorn Hope                                    2010

11th ACR                                                         Watchman                                         2015

Maxwell's Renegade Legion                           merlonc                                             2010

2nd. Bohemian Guard Regiment                    Saint of Sinners                                 2014

HKI Merc Co.                                                  Saint of Sinners                                 2014

Alpha Spear                                                    KAMUT                                             2008

Tango Spear                                                   KAMUT                                              2008

Romeo Spear                                                  KAMUT                                             2008

Katsumoto Industries                                       Girot                                                 2014

This is the current list based upon the Forum, some of which may no longer be active due to last date of activity.  If anyone has any updated info on those that are MIA, let me know and I will update their status.

Edited by Watchman

HI all fairly new to Cav I piggybacked my friends KS and bought a load of UTF CAVs as I liked the look of them, still deciding on a colour scheme, looking at maybe a dark purple & blue camo, green/yellow camo or a woodland effect and of course a force makeup but loving the details on the KS Cavs.

If i can I'd like the 66th Legion as its seems free.

Hard to find good Cav links even on this forum for good painted cavs especially the new KS ones.

Also do I post painted pictures here or in another section as I can't find a Cav painting section? is it just lumped in with all the other painting reaper minis?

Edited by Doublesix66
1 person likes this

HI all fairly new to Cav I piggybacked my friends KS and bought a load of UTF CAVs as I liked the look of them, still deciding on a colour scheme, looking at maybe a dark purple & blue camo, green/yellow camo or a woodland effect and of course a force makeup but loving the details on the KS Cavs.

If i can I'd like the 66th Legion as its seems free.

Hard to find good Cav links even on this forum for good painted cavs especially the new KS ones.

Also do I post painted pictures here or in another section as I can't find a Cav painting section? is it just lumped in with all the other painting reaper minis?

Done, welcome Legionaire.  Check out "Show off" forum for paint jobs.

Thanks Watchman pity we don't have a show off section just in the Cav part of the forum.

Would it be ok to discuss pain schemes here or shall I start a new thread in the General section?

Thanks Watchman pity we don't have a show off section just in the Cav part of the forum.

Would it be ok to discuss pain schemes here or shall I start a new thread in the General section?

As Watchman noted there are several CAV focused paint jobs in the "Show Off" section. The forum mods have requested we post actual painted figures in that section only. Discussing paint schemes and such would be best in the CAV general section and be fine there.

Ive also started to sort the pictures into a single post...http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/12801-index-of-painted-reaper-figures/?p=1515027

Edited by CAVBOSS

Thanks Cavboss will post in appropriate sections now  :upside:  ^_^

On 10/2/2015 at 9:43 AM, Watchman said:

Done:

88th Legion                                                       Crazy8                                             2014

Alive and well. :B):

3 people like this