• Please log in to reply
603 replies to this topic

#601 joshuaslater

joshuaslater

Godlike

• Bones Supporter
  • 6234 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 10:54 AM

I'm with you completely. Actually, having it as a download, coordinated with the Command Console, and all lined up so you could find a rule on the fly would be better than print. The Warlord book I bought is nice to have, but truth be told, it's CAV gettin' all the play, with a printout.

I'd rather see an increased flow in the models than see Reaper spend money on the book.

Anyway, that's me thinking out loud.

My goal is to have a task force painted by the 17th of this month. I've got my hands full and yet I'm already ruminating on my next army.... that's how you know you are into a game!!
A miniature venture of mine: http://www.cauldronbornminiatures.com

#602 TaleSpinner

TaleSpinner

Godlike

• Bones Supporter
  • 3992 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 12:28 PM

I just got it set up with some of my gaming buddies and I'll be teaching them CAV on Nov. 7th. I guess I better get that Ritterlich force put together.

Some tales are better left for the light of day.

My Website: www.talespinnerminis.com 

#603 Chrome

Chrome

The way is forward.

• Members
  • 3991 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 01:53 PM

Sweet. If you need any suggestions w/those Ritts, just ask away. (In the Ritterlich forum, of course.)

-Chrome

My personal net worth, however, is measured in tens of dozens of dollars. - ReaperBryan

#604 fodder

fodder

Instigator

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 06:08 PM

My goal is to have a task force painted by the 17th of this month. I've got my hands full and yet I'm already ruminating on my next army.... that's how you know you are into a game!!

You've been talking alot about this task force. I'd love to hear more about it. (army list, fluff, models, etc.) -_-
Well, somebody's shootin' somebody. Let's us go find us a war.

My Blog: http://votomguy.blogspot.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users