ReaperShaun

The Greater Empire of the Rach

Well, my force for the big game is 66% purchased!!!! Just need to round out a few platoons. The painting on the other hand is another story :down: They will be done by RCON though!

4 Armor Platoons

1 Mech Inf Platoon

1 Fire Support Platoon

2 Flight Platoons

1 Scout Platoon

Without giving away exact numbers I'm going with Dictators of each flavor, Princes, Vanquishers, Conquerors, Khans, Badgers, Despots, Corsairs (proxied Banshees), Kharls, Wardens, and a smattering of infantry. This is of course dependant on changes in the published rules for unit and upgrade point costs. I'll have to adjust accordingly.

What are the most anticipated models that arent released yet?

Im looking forward to the Dominator. I have proxied it with great success. Also want the Emperror of course.

I haven't proxied it yet, but the Dominator looks to be useful. I want to see the Prince. On paper and a couple test runs it looks to be a pretty good CAV hunter.

I love loving the Dominators. (pretty please Reaper cast them next- I know Rach shouldnt beg but some things are just worth begging for). They have low DV so you have to be careful with them but in the hands of a capable commander they are mean and nasty. The Kharls put it on the terrans too. They did damage to his units each round and both survived the battle. The MVP was the 70 Dictator for the Overdrive shot. In one turn it dished out seven points of damage without a critical.

I've been debating the merits of ordering a couple of 'Hawk VIs to proxy Dominators just to add insult to injury when spanking Terrans.

I've been debating the merits of ordering a couple of 'Hawk VIs to proxy Dominators just to add insult to injury when spanking Terrans.

SyRam would be happy to accomodate your purchase order. ::): There's only the small matter of Terran Customs inspections. I'm affraid the electronics and the weapons aren't legal for export to Mohr but the chassis and the breeder are easily shipped. ::): We eagerly await receipt of your certified check and purchase order. We anticipate the processing of your order to take only 12-24 short months. ::): Thank you, and we hope you'll consider SyRam for all your tactical purchases in the future. ::):

So, as RCON draws ever closer, who's planning on entering a Rach force into the tourney? Since we'll be using the faction SAs, you can count me in for the Rach.

A select model from my indy unit will most likely end up in the painting comp.