Frankthedm

Death Giant Lich 12-09-2005 Close up on the belt!

8 posts in this topic

You know Frank, I always like looking at your stuff. Always creative and coming up with new ways to think about doing things.

But, I am also beginning to wonder.. Do you even have any Reaper minis in your stash of stuff? It has been so long since I have seen you post anything with Reaper stuff in it.

That's an awesome job. I love the color on the snake and the gem on the skull is spot on. Nice job on the skulls themselves too.

I may have to scour the local Big Lots for this guy...

Very nice - I especially like the gem work, little crystal thingys and staff topper and the bottom layer of his tunicy bit....another "wouldn't have thought of it in a million years" job!

Stubbdog, i have a few reaper figs, just of recent i have been working on other things.

See attached image for evidence.

D-Snack. Check dollar tree stores, where he will be by himself, for $1. I saw him at a K-mart with the cobra i have in my WIP thread for $5 near chicago. I found a stash of this guy at my dollar tree and have extras now so don't be afraid to PM.

The big gem in the skull is a glass gem, the rest of the gemwork is clear inked gloss over metallic. The tunic is supposed to look like it has seen a million years ::D: .

The skeletons were painted years ago. nothin fancy.

I am glad everyone is liking this thing.

post-172-1133559647_thumb.jpg

I love your stuff.

Looking at your shelves I see one thing that makes me wonder. Why did you have to censor the crotch on that chaosy lookin warrior?

nice work on this one, love the way the textures on the fig were brought out.

damn I love those censor bars!!!!! ha ha

RM

Why did you have to censor the crotch on that chaosy lookin warrior?
Spiked cod peice.

Glad everyone is getting a kick out of this dollar store toy. Here is a close up the belt.

deathgiantbelt5hu.jpg