Ivarr

The Empire of Malvernis

132 posts in this topic

The only way is the way of Khardullis...and yet his followers do not speak out? There is definately something wrong with that..... :upside:

Besides....I cannot be the only one who enjoys walking over Dictators with my well posed and well painted Asassins..........hehe.... :ph34r:

In any case....this thread will give us a good place to discuss the spreading of HIS word, and to let those of lesser faith see that we are not weak. :grr:

Here, let me tweak this a bit for you so it actually makes sense...

"Besides....I am the only one who enjoys walking over Dictators with my well posed and well painted Asassins..........hehe....

In any case....this thread will give me a good place to discuss the spreading of HIS word, and to let those of lesser faith see that I am not weak."

Ahhhh... This reads much better once you replace the "cannot be" with "am", the "us" with "me" and the "we are" with "I am".

Don't worry about thanking me, I just want to make sure that you don't give any new people the impression that ol' Khar-dog actually has followers. :B):

Silly infidels. Khardullis is the One True Way. And we are everywhere.

Don't worry, they'll be be popping out of the woodwork with us to join in the light the next time we face any of them in battle.

NOONE expects the Spanish Khardullis Inquisition.

Sorry, someone had to say it. I'll join the inquisition, so far I have 2 Wights, 1 Assassin, 1 Butcher, 1 Specter, 1 Thug, 2 Outlaws and 4 Hunters.

Mmmmm, Butcher.

Khardullis is the one true god and all do not belive that he will lead you to salvation shall be tortured with the fluffy pillow and made to sit in the comfy chair, either that or slipped posion in their coffee.(Spartan how bout a cup next time we meet on the field of battle????). The 98 stand semi ready to send you all the Khardullis or at least the ones I can bore to dead. (lost three out of three.) I need a few more minis before the 98 can truily be ready.

My merc force consists mostly of Malvie stuff ATM. Enough so that I could go either merc or espouse the word of Khardullis.

(Spartan how bout a cup next time we meet on the field of battle????).

Coffee pot is always on at my house.

::):

Mmmmm, Butcher.

Butcher! I didn't even kiss her.

Ooohhhh, bad Papa, shame on you.

That's a good one though. :poke:

Are there plans for a starter set, army boxes and such like in Warlord? I'm trying to coordinate what to do with my very limited miniature budget, so I've saved up money for a long time in preparation for the release of CAV 2. Now I'm starting to get pewter withdrawals though, so if a starter kit or Malvie army deal is half a year away I'd really really like to know so I can buy the pair of Revenants I need, so the wait wil be bearable. The worst case scenario for me is buying minis shortly before the release of a starter kit or malvie army deal, resulting in a long wait where it's out but I can't afford it.

Please help I'm shaking. Need more pewter.

I'd go ahead and get the Revenants. I haven't heard anything about faction boxes and if they were planning those, I've got a feeling they're a ways off. Take what I say with a grain of salt though, I've got figmentia baaaad.

My Malvies are always ready to take to the field of battle. They are my largest army (though I prefer Rach).

Take this with a grain of salt too, but during some Beta testing with MadPat he said they were looking at army boxes. But I don't think there's been an official word about it.