Ivarr

The Empire of Malvernis

@dewen

The Ghast are a MUST!!!!! I have taken out a CAV with My flight TWICE. What ever you do get as many as you can take. The Assassian is great as well. I see nothing wrong with your list. The one thing I have tried to do with my force is to buy a platoon at a time. You can get 4 CAVs depending on the price, for around $50. This is just My two cents worth. :blues:

Interesting. You may have changed my next CAV purchase. A flight of Ghasts+a few tanks for my tank merc company+a Wight and another Specter. Sounds good to me.

mastadon Just remember that the Ghast is NOT a hunter, however with the 1.5 rules The Ghast has Wizzo..... Run and gun the flight.

Got it. Picked up a flight of them and an additional Thug. I have one army(the Ane of Khardullis)ready to go except for some painting. My 2nd army(the Loins of Khardullis)is about half ready,although playable I suppose. My 3rd(unnamed as of yet) still needs some work.

Yummy true scale ghastness in the gallery:

http://www.reapermini.com/gallery/cav/7109_G

WOOT!

Now, the only question is WHEN do these come out, so I can replace my 2 wings of ghasts.

My only complaint is price. I understand the increased cost, but the cost of replacing 8 hedghogs, and 4 ghasts makes this a pretty daunting expense.

Todd

I understand the desire to replace the old ones, but the smaller versions are still legal. Buy them one at a time as you can afford them. That's my plan anyway.

WOOT!

Now, the only question is WHEN do these come out, so I can replace my 2 wings of ghasts.

My only complaint is price. I understand the increased cost, but the cost of replacing 8 hedghogs, and 4 ghasts makes this a pretty daunting expense.

Todd

Well if you and your brother would ever come up to Omaha for NukeCon, you'd probably get to take a few home with you! ::P:

Well just got a revenant, and it's a bit dissapointing. There isn't much detail on it (which is odd for a CAV product), and that kinda makes it look to me like a small CAV that was scaled up.

Oh well, more open spots to add cool designs.

By the way, what colors are the Malvern Shield (Inquisitor's Seal?) usually done in?

By the way, what colors are the Malvern Shield (Inquisitor's Seal?) usually done in?

Whatever colors you want. Seriously. ::):

The Malvernis have been getting a lot of purple and white and green treatments though.

The "official" emblem of the government is a black shield wtih a yellow crook. Fighting Pirannha has a couple of official unit logos too, which have blue shields.

Spartan is right about the purple and greens too.