• Please log in to reply
127 replies to this topic

#121 EntilZha

EntilZha

Godlike

• Members
  • 1031 posts

Posted 29 January 2008 - 11:15 PM

I'd like to see another Recon CAV. The Nomad and Stalker make a nice pair for covering your vehicles but I'd go for something to back up a heavy armor section.

Another recon CAV other than the Eidolon, or are you just over looking it?

Personally, I love the Eidolon design and want to make at least 2.

--Keith (Yes, the same Keith who killed an Emperor with a Nomad)

"Just as there is no crying in baseball, there is no whining in CAV." --Me

"There are very few problems in a role-playing game that can't be solved by the strategic aquisition and placement of a dead prostitute" --Mad Jack

My CAV units: Merc - Steel Talons (The Arsenal of....Whatever Political or Ideological System or Philosophy You Happen to Espouse) Location: Elysium Planitia, Mars

Terran - 77th Legion (The Lucky Sevens) Location: Fort Nellis, Las Vegas, Nevada, Earth

Adon - Torfel 79 (Golden Death)

#122 Outkast Samurai

Outkast Samurai

Metal Daimyo

• Black Lightning
  • 2055 posts

Posted 31 January 2008 - 10:44 PM

Its looks good I'll give it that I just wish its stats were a bit different.
Malvernis certainly has a good selection to take care of soft targets though. I think AA was their speciality kind of like Linked is for the Templars.
Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.
Mark Twain
BL:OH018

#123 Broode

Broode

Rabble Rouser

• Members
  • Pip
  • 66 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 09:08 PM

Anyone currently playing Malvernis and have some tips for a newbie looking to assemble their first Malvernis task force? I have been debating whether or not to play Templars or Malvernis, and I keep going back to wanting to build a Malvernis force. I have a few ideas of what I'd like to include, but I would really like some guidance from veteran Malvernis players.
Broode a.k.a Omega Grymm

#124 Outkast Samurai

Outkast Samurai

Metal Daimyo

• Black Lightning
  • 2055 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 07:21 AM

Well you've narrowed it down to the two best factions that is certain. For a Malvernis force it really depends on what type of build you want to go with whether a well rounded combined arms force or something CAV heavy etc... The Malvies have some great CAVs with the Wight and Revenant bringing lots of firepower to the forfront of your army. The Buther is a nice all around CAV but tends to draw a lot of fire, at least it does in my games, but that just means they aren't shooting at your other guys. The Assassin is a great bargin and finds its way into just about every one of my force selections. For tanks the Malvies have the Outllaw and how can you not like 2 IF attacks on each one. They are a bit expensive but can bring long range misery to your opponent. I love te Ghast and Ghast II for air support. The Ghast has one piercing and one shredder attack which some people would rather have it be more specialized but it's pulled my backside out of the fire more than once by giving me the variety I needed to take care of both soft and hard targets.

Hand of Khardulis......the finishing touch. Not something to use as a first attack but can completely core an opponent then you back off and repair then go find a new victim.
Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.
Mark Twain
BL:OH018

#125 Watchman

Watchman

Enlightened

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 08:33 AM

To date I have found no one claiming a specific unit.

Till now:

13th. Regiment                                       Tiarnan

15th. Regiment "Arctic Ravens"              Colonel Kane

Edited by Watchman, 20 December 2014 - 12:06 AM.

#126 Colonel Kane

Colonel Kane

Uber-Mensch

• GM
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 658 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 04:25 PM

15th regiment "Arctic Ravens"
  • Watchman likes this

Brandon
CAV:SO
17th Terran Legion, The "Iron Horses"<--------- Link to Pictures!

3rd Anubis Guards (Independant)
22nd Regiment The "Scorpions"
15th Malvernis The "Arctic Ravens"
May Selket guide and protect you in all the dark, empty places, that you must tread.
Anything I say is NOT offical!
Labyrinth Lord Currently running; Den of the Morlock Shaman Want to join? Just ask.

#127 Tiarnan

Tiarnan

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 09:37 PM

I'd like to claim the 13th.  We understand that it is a cursed number to the Templar and their heretical faith.

"Flight is the birthright of those born with wings"

#128 Watchman

Watchman

Enlightened

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 12:10 AM

I'd like to claim the 13th.  We understand that it is a cursed number to the Templar and their heretical faith.

Added to the list.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users