papabees

The Grand Order of the Temple

Wow, I was skeptical when I read the Flail was being resized but upon seeing the preview in the gallery, it looks Mean

Whats the best model to convert a warhawk from? I was think starhawk V with different arms.

The Warhawk is a Starhawk V with a GC in place of the right GGC. The big cannons from the Falcon are most often used for the mod. In April, I believe the Viper Warhawk is suppose to be released.

The Templar nation had a chance to take it to the Rach yesterday and boy was there carnage. I got a chance to test drive the Warhawk having never fielded it (not sure why) and it was a killer. I nearly had it cored when it drew the attention of 4 Malfactors but managed to scrape by and then make its reapir roll. Once again the Duelist proved it has a place in all my Attack sections. The Rach managed to damage them but with its great repair roll paired with rugged meant they ended the game with only a single point of damage each. The Spartan upgraded with EST made my attack section hard to hit and hard hitting. Now that Chrome pointed out that you can Target Lock and add your TC in addition to adding it as a basic function of the target point roll meant that my Heavy Mortar section hammered those darn soft transports and even wiped out a Khan.

After decimating their forces I of course offered a loan from the Templar banks to rebuild (so I can try and smash it again). :ph34r:

Poor Chandler..... I haven't seen that many massive criticals being rolled since Origins last summer. I was having flashbacks to OutKast sitting there helping the noob, saying, "Roll another 10 jon"...... and then watching Jon do just that again and again and again! <_<

Castlebuilder

I rolled more 10's that game than I do in a week of normal gaming. Going to have to get in a few games to get the 1's out of the dice that are going to have built up after that one.

I am still reeling from that nightmare...... :wacko:

though nowadays i am a bit more devious on my sections.....

I shall avenge myself one of these days... <_<

Outkast.....

The way you roll against me you don't need no stinkin' linked <_<

However, you have seen my CAV stock.... when we rematch who knows what I will field against you or what faction :devil::ph34r:

I have many upgrades planned as well... :devil:

I have many upgrades planned as well... :devil:

So you're finally upgrading your dice? :ph34r::lol:

I'm looking forward to getting some table time in again. I've been getting some new combos for my sections so you'll just have to have a bit of a suprise too.

I am very intrigued by the new Trebuchet. I want to give that a few test runs before giving you a good answer for this. That and the change to the point cost an damage tracks of infantry makes for possibly significant difference in how far their "free upgrades" faction SA allows for. I want to do some looking at that as well.

Deleted my post

[Good grief, I'm replying to so many of these that I forgot which forum I was in. Was thinking this was the Malvie forum and Stubbdog was referring to their Conscription doctrine. :wacko:]