Reaperbryan

Greens.

87 posts in this topic

Yes, I'm picky about my Japanese-style figures, too. But it is fantasy, after all.

But there's big range between say Dark Ages Cthulhu and Eberron. If your fantasy tends more to the former then this figure is unacceptible rather than if you were playing the latter. My main concern is that it doesn't fit in the the Werner sculpted and more traditional Japanese minis already out.

Iain.

Oh man oh man oh man, I am soooo excited about that mermaid!! I've been waiting for Reaper to do one, and it's great that Werner sculpted her. Now I just need to know: when will she be released?! I know I'll be purchasing at least two of her, if not more.

::D:

Oh man oh man oh man, I am soooo excited about that mermaid!! I've been waiting for Reaper to do one, and it's great that Werner sculpted her. Now I just need to know: when will she be released?! I know I'll be purchasing at least two of her, if not more.

:wub: I got to hold her and look at her today at the Asylum and she is GORGEOUS. :wub:

I want I love I need I will die without this one. :lol:

Also, Mr. Duckie looks much better in primer and in hand than in greenstuff.

Orchid :devil:

Nice batch of greens! The mermaid is a must have, as is that halfling assassin....yeah, give him a cute, cuddly name like "Chippy Wood-Skipper" and play him as the inocent type. Then, when those when people start dropping dead, role that high bluff score and no one will suspect.

Thanks to third party splat books, you can play a neutral alingned assassin so who don't show up on radar when those pesky paladin types use their detect evil abilty...

(Evil chuckling)

Nice batch of greens! The mermaid is a must have, as is that halfling assassin....yeah, give him a cute, cuddly name like "Chippy Wood-Skipper" and play him as the inocent type. Then, when those when people start dropping dead, role that high bluff score and no one will suspect.

Thanks to third party splat books, you can play a neutral alingned assassin so who don't show up on radar when those pesky paladin types use their detect evil abilty...

(Evil chuckling)

You know, you say this, and I can't help but think of this

http://www.giantitp.com/cgi-bin/GiantITP/ootscript?SK=202

:B): The greens are looking really sweet. I can't wait to get me a few halfling assassins. My campaign that I'm currently in is almost complete, but that still won't keep me from making a conversion of my halfling warrior what wield an anciet dwarven 2-handed battle ax! Yes, its crazy.

HEE HEE Thanks for the link, Mydnight.

"I'm not evil, just misunderstood"

Also, Mr. Duckie looks much better in primer and in hand than in greenstuff.[/font][/color][/size]

Any hope of a fully painted version yet? (or did I already miss it)

:wub: I got to hold her and look at her today at the Asylum and she is GORGEOUS. :wub:

I want I love I need I will die without this one. :lol:

Also, Mr. Duckie looks much better in primer and in hand than in greenstuff.

Orchid :devil:

I hate you. ::P:

Now I've got my man busy thinking about what color he'd like me to paint her. Guess I'd better work on increasing my selection of Master Series Paints while I'm waiting for her to be released! ::D:

I GOT MY MERMAID!!

Happy happy joy joy dance!! :wub:::D::wub:

Whee, I'm so happy!!!

Thank you thank you thank you!

She's gorgeous!

Now, for that Hippocampus and the Sea Dragon...

hey it's Ary!!!

nice to see your posting again (I'm assuming tax time is bogging you down these days??)

Yup, it's me, and I've just been hyper-busy with a new job that I don't know how long it's going to last, but this is an OTR topic thing or a PM.

Anyway, I'm not super thrilled with Callindra. She reminds me of a bunch of WK's other stuff. Now, the succubus is a sweet looking girl. I've even got an inspiration for her.

OKay, after a long posting and lurking hiatus, I just have two things to say: I am REALLY looking forward to meeting you peeps at Reapercon, and I cannot wait until the halfling assassin is released. All he needs is a war dachschund mount now. ::P: