ok you last three:

Shak

Grey

Aurak

Make sure to post up some of those paintjobs you talk about.

PAINT?!? :blink: Is that required? How odd. I suppose next you will suggest I actually play the game or something. Is my handle not sufficiently clear? :rolleyes: Just kidding. I will post pics, just as soon as I have something to show beyond shiny or primer.

ok you last three:

Shak

Grey

Aurak

Make sure to post up some of those paintjobs you talk about.

There are some pics of my green boys (and girl) over in the Gallery section of the Warlord pages at reapergames.com. I'm awaiting my blue and orange group (like the guy that represents my avatar here - he's a WiP pic that the artist sent to me) to return home. With any luck, the first half of the force will be finished next week, then I can send off the second half. I should have all in-hand for ReaperCon.

~v

P.S. If you are just curious, and want to see lots of painted minis, you can find a good portion of my collection of all things (Reaper and not) here:

http://www.shakandara.com/

Then follow the links to "Reality Bytes" and then to "Minis". I'm behind on adding stuff to Elaine's gallery; she's completed 2 dozen minis for me that I still need to post to her section, including my Warlord Onyx Golem. She's also working on my River Troll, and a Griffon for a friend. Those should be in shortly. :)

Cheater! You're supposed to paint them yourself. Some good stuff in the galleries.

Heh. I realized about 5 or so years ago that although my understanding of painting techniques and theory was improving, my physical painting skills were declining (hazards of getting older). I knew what I wanted to do, but could not execute it. So, I decided my time was better spent writing materials for my game (visit the "Shakandara" section of my site to see where my efforts have gone), and I'd leave the painting to the professionals. Everyone is happy this way (except my bank account). ;)

~v

That's what I'm talkin' about. When somebody says that they'd field the model even if the "stats suck", then you're lookin' at a cool model.

The Reptus are still in the shrink wrap and the blisters. I'm going to complete my Darkspawn first, and then concentrate on the Reptus. I know all too well about trying to paint too much and rushing things. I think the Reptus sculpts deserve real attention.

Cheers.