ixminis

Painted Gallery Update

Hmm, my antennae are burning.

About 4-6 hours to paint the grub IIRC, not incl puttying the base (1 hr?). One afternoon/eve at the last artists' conference anyway. Idn't he cute?

"Who is Fergie Pynes?" ... kinda like "Who is John Galt?" <shrug>

Sorry, can't type much -- I'm molting today.

Derek

Hi all-

Sorry I'm not much more help, all I did was look through casket works for a fig that had an arm in the right pose. I know it was a Dennis Mize fig, and her other hand is holding a spear that's straight up and down... does that help?

It was a pretty quick and easy to do conversion, all I had to do was add a fold of fabric to her shoulder for green stuff.

Lots o fun stuff.

Wasn't too fond of the Lonnia sculpt, but of course, when Derek paints it anything will become infinitely more appealing (even if it's slime and goo).

Nice colors on the Rager, looks like a fun model to paint.

I am SO looking forward to my 5 paint classes that I signed up for. Gonna try to soak up as much from all the teachers as I can.

gotta agree with Jason on that one

can't wait!!! gettin to meet everyone was a blast last year, now I'll try & retain any knowledge I get from the con this time, ha ha

awesome guys, Derek, Jen, Anne, ah hell everyone's stuff is awesome!!! (btw love the logo on the musketeers, that is simply just too sweet)

RM