cutebutpsycho

Summer 06 Reaper mini exchange

To whomever pinned this topic, THANK YOU!

Also, I got the mini I'm painting yesterday, so I can start shortly here. If RL doesn't get in the way, I should be able to finish it up well before the deadline.....

I've had my mini to paint picked out for a while, but am testing some color combos and such on another few figs to make sure I don't have to dip it at the end. :)

Got the mini basically painted. I took a little time off so that I can return to it fresh to see what's missing. (Well actually I had to travel to India on work related buisness.) I should return to the mini after this weekend. (Birthdays especially my own take precidence.)

Well, because I am away from home for a week for work right now which will be followed by a week at GenCon, I need to ask all of you for a favor. Would those of you painting for ElectricBoogaloo and Sharky please PM me at your convenience? I have information to forward to you, but I don't want it broadcast in the forums at large and I don't have my list of who is painting for whom with me. THANK YOU!

My mini has been sent. If the person I sent it to could post when they get it I would appreciate the heads up. It won a Reaper painting contest and they want to post the picture of it. I hope you like the mini. I think it is my best Reaper mini so far. :lol:

I got it Urion. Thank you so much for such an amazing mini! I think the water is outstanding! The colors were superb. Thank you again!

Wow, this has to be one of the quietest exchanges on record!

Anyways, I'll throw in a progress report.

RL is currently interfering with my efforts to finish my project :down:

I have a base 75% complete, no paint.

Figure is about 50% complete...I've painted certain sections over about a gazillion times...still looks funny (not the good funny, weird funny).

I intend to finish on time and pretty sure I can.

Thanks

AWhang

Figure is picked primered and staring balefully at me while I try to get motivated to paint again.