joshuaslater

"Two guns, one for each of ya"."

In my continuing quest to field wackier armies, I have to ask the Razig players about the Gun SA. Can a model have two guns? I'm looking to see how a generic merc force can be built around some Foundry Ogres! Is there a difference in a pistol or rifle's range?

As far as I know, you can buy only a pistol and only for a model that has no ranged attack. Once you buy one, you have a ranged attack and cannot buy another.

Going by the rules in Razig's army, One gun per customer. Pistol range is 18" and a rifles (Bone Marines) is 24. No point value given to a rifle yet.

The Fluff is hinting that the dwarves are getting black power weapons. I wouldn't mind that as it would give me an excuse to get the dwarven cannon box set.

The Fluff is hinting that the dwarves are getting black power weapons. I wouldn't mind that as it would give me an excuse to get the dwarven cannon box set.

If the Dwarves really get black powder weapons, it might start to look a lot like WFB. Let's hope we can avoid that fate.

If the Dwarves really get black powder weapons, it might start to look a lot like WFB. Let's hope we can avoid that fate.

I hope that they avoid that track as well. I have a feeling that the dwarves will have black powder weapons as something special and not something that you'll see on every unit. I can also see them having some type of cannon or perhaps a grenade lobber (aka a dwarven mortar).

I hope that they avoid that track as well. I have a feeling that the dwarves will have black powder weapons as something special and not something that you'll see on every unit. I can also see them having some type of cannon or perhaps a grenade lobber (aka a dwarven mortar).

Yuck. I really don't like *that* flavour of cheese.

Yuck. I really don't like *that* flavour of cheese.

Jealousy does not become you, Miss Kitten. :lol::wub:

Wild Bill :blues: