Sign in to follow this  
Adenosine

WIP (Grundback)UPDATED

Here is a peice I am working on for my tabletop army to kick my buddies butt with. Anyway are these colors working? Are the highlights to drastic? Should I just simple green him and start over?

Help me guys stuck here :down:

post-2853-1148025612.jpgpost-2853-1148025624.jpg

After somemore work on him. He got a new technique on the pistol, I like it so far.

Here ya go

post-2853-1148020434.jpgpost-2853-1148020450.jpg

I think that they can work out fine as long as you pick good color choices to go on in addition to what you have going. I like the Olive hue, very cool.

It is really hard to tell if it is working or not (at least when I paint) until I have at least a basecoat on all the different parts to see how it all fits together. I think that armour will look awesome if you have good complimentary colors to go with it. Keep going.

I think the green is good, and no the highlights aren't too drastic at all. You could take them up a bit even if you really wanted to.

Are the black parts eventually going ot be silver? And are the hammers going to be gold? I would use light colors on the rest of your model if I were you because the green is fairly dark and light models show up well on the gaming table.

That mini is a far cry from needing to be stipped though!!!

Keep going with it,it looks great so far,also think the colour scheme compliments the "feel" of the mini,very iron kingdomesque(yes,I know that is a made up word).