Vikinglodge

4 Reaper Minis

9 posts in this topic

Hi yall, I just finished up Four miniatures for a gaming group it was alot of fun to paint. I havent played in years but fondly remember nights filled with laughter and exitment of the adventure.

The halfling is actually a Duergar dwarf it was the best miniature to fit his charachter so I painted his skin paler and the hair a very pale blond.

Vulthus was godtouched and had his skin blisterd and darkened with purple eyes, I added some freehand of a skull and a skeltal hand beckoning.

The Assasin is a drow very cool sculpture alot of black on the model to fit the assasin charachter so I tried to get some good highlights in to bring out the sculpture.

The Golem is not a true Golem but some subrace. I added a big maul and tried to hide the cracks modelled by the sculpture

VulthusO.jpg

Biff Male Halfling (Painted as Duergar)

Orchid Assasin Drow

Golem Conversion

I think the assassin is my favorite of the bunch though they all are quite excellent.

I think they are all really well done but the assassin is my favorite. The black robes are awesome.

Decado

Very canny,especially the drow,keep up the good work,and get playing again!

Being as partial to half-lings as I am I have to say I like Biff the best!! Second fav is the stone golem. Very nice work on all.