dark69

Gauntlet Legends figures?

hi!

i need some help i'm a huge Gauntlet Legends fan and i'm trying to get all the Gauntlet Legends figures that reaper did but midway told me there are only 4 of them and reaper never sent me an email back :(

now i know there are more then 4 as of now i have 10 figures and i know of 3 that i don't have so i was just hoping some one would know all of the Gauntlet Legends figures so i can find out what ones i need to get

thanx!

ian :B):

GAUNTLET FIGURES!!!!!!

no way, someone hook me up. I'm brokw right now, but if you wanted to donate them to my personal gameing charity, I'm sure they would be greatly appreciated.

I think had a couple of the gauntlet figs, got them off ebay. Also picked up anther video game mini that Reaper casted (can't recall the game but it was the black knight or something)

interesting figs

RM

I can only recall ever seeing 4 or 5 figures done for Midway's Gauntlet: Legends game. They only stick in my mind because they were done in "white metal" (sans lead), and were thus brittle and chalky by comparison :rolleyes:.

As with all of the contract-game casting jobs (Doom, Gauntlet, Excalibur, etc), Reaper cannot sell any of the figures. Ron or Ed could tell you how many figures were done, and what they were most likely, but you'll have to contact the actual game company to see if they have any left for sale. :down: Sad fact of life, but true.

Talin hit the title

it was from Excalibur, what I had was the black knight figure, he was kinda cool, just thought it was odd being it was computer game company with Reaper being the maker of the mini. Sadly I don't think I have that fig anymore..

RM

I can only recall ever seeing 4 or 5 figures done for Midway's Gauntlet: Legends game. They only stick in my mind because they were done in "white metal" (sans lead), and were thus brittle and chalky by comparison :rolleyes:.

As with all of the contract-game casting jobs (Doom, Gauntlet, Excalibur, etc), Reaper cannot sell any of the figures. Ron or Ed could tell you how many figures were done, and what they were most likely, but you'll have to contact the actual game company to see if they have any left for sale. :down: Sad fact of life, but true.

hi!

um there not white or brittle i have dropped my Skorne *with out battle damage* a time or 2 and he's got BIG wing's and nothings ever broke on him and there all the same color as my other Reaper minis

Al has asked me to post the following regarding the Gauntlet figures:

2 In larger Scale:

Plague Grunt

Jester

12 In Smaller Scale:

Anubis

Archer

Fire Beast

Minotaur

Mountain Grunt

Mummy

Skorne

Swamp Grunt

Treeman

Valkyrie

Warrior

Wizard

• Like 1

Cool to see Talin on the boards here. ^^; Had a great time talking to you late one night at Reaper Con '06.

Anyways, I was wondering if Reaper cast the two Collector's Edition and the single Limited Edition (pre-order) minis from the new PC and Xbox 360 game, Prey. I have them all and they look to be about 35mm in scale. I was pretty surprised by the detail and the likeness to the concept art. Nothing amazing, but not bad at all IMHO. I have the main chara, Tommy, prepped, based and just finished priming him this morning before class.

In any event, I was wondering who sculpted them (they all read 3D Realms '06 on the bottom I believe) and if they were cast at Reaper? I didn't know there were minis for the Guantlet games, but was wondering Reaper had anything to do with these minis.

Remy

Hello everyone,

I'm new to the forums and I have a request for the figures mentioned above. I'm more of a gamer and I'm a huge fan of Gauntlet legends. I am in search of the miniature figures that Reaper made for the game Gauntlet legends. If anyone has any please email me at acomicbookguyc@hotmail.com.

P.S. I apologize for bumping such an old thread.

Wow, this is some epic Threadomancy (over 6 years! new record?!?).

Additionally:

Red Archer needs food badly!

Haha, wow...I did not know Reapers made these little miniatures. I looked through a box I had and found Plague Grunt, Archer, Fire Beast, Mummy, Valkyrie, and Wizard. They were giving these away for free at Fry's back in the day... I forget when, I just know I was a kid when the representative just handed me two blisters. Now, I regret opening the blisters. Oh well XD