I was checking the Reaper store and it wasn't listed in the Darkspawn faction.

it is now, thanks for pointing that out

when do I get my uniform or will Reaper allow me to work from home? :P

Look, you don't have to pay me, just let me play with all the new things before everyone else gets to see them.

:angry: neither are these comments are on topic for this thread.

if interested in the BL Program, review the BL Handbook for FAQs and How to Fill out Application assistance.

If interested in becoming a Reaper Employee, apply in person at HQ, no guarantee postitions are available.

Back On Topic: I think the new Soul Tender was based on some origianl concept art for the unit that the first Soul Tender missed. I think Derek did a terrific job painting the one in the Online Gallery, and Kevin as usual did a great job on the piece.

Dig. It is a terrific model for the Darkspawn. I just wish it was its own monster or solo. I'll still end up buyin' it however.

Wanted to wait till it was in my grubby little hands before I said anything about it and my flgs just barely got it in. I think the head is a little wierd, specifically the chin, and figuring out whats going on on the lower legs is going to be a challenge. I really like it though. A different look but I think it fits in with the Darkspawn nicely.