Emmel Eitch

Port Gangrel (1.2)

And EE, if you're reading this... I still want that Bladesister Cavalry or Solo unit riding some exotic animal like a tiger. ::D:

Me too! Me three!

Oh, and we need a proper Warlord for them, too. And a resculpt of Nicole, please....

What I have for a Sisters force so far:

Nicole of the Blade

8x Bladesister Warriors

Kassandra of the Blade

6x Shadow Sisters

(Cheap sergeant, currently using Meridh)

6x Archers (using Merc Crossbow stats, swap to RAV 2 / 24" Range, Ral Partha Amazon Archers for minis)

3x Bladesister Warriors

I could use either a 'tank' hero of some sort, or a caster, to round it out... and, of course, proper faction abilities for the ladies. :) Any thoughts?

just picture a troop of the new shadow ladies with a musician and possibly lesser move upgrades. give them a battle totem, and that is one awesome looking troop. Yes, a little expensive probably, but to have assassins with a charge of 12 (after those upgrades) and then have 2 swings at a mav 5... (assuming here that they are swinging into your backside of course)

just picture a troop of the new shadow ladies with a musician and possibly lesser move upgrades. give them a battle totem, and that is one awesome looking troop. Yes, a little expensive probably, but to have assassins with a charge of 12 (after those upgrades) and then have 2 swings at a mav 5... (assuming here that they are swinging into your backside of course)

Remember that musician doesn't stack with movement upgrades. The higher upgrade supercedes the lower upgrade.

I played a 3000pt game yesterday and used a troup consisting of Kassandra and 8 shadowsisters. I'll have to play a few more games with them to see if they're worth the points but so far my accessment is they're a fun group. With a musician and a ranger move they just shot across the board in a heartbeat.

I just got Kassandra, 2 Shadowsisters, 1 Bowsister, and Callindra Silverspell. The Sisters are going to be my next army. I can't wait to field a unit of assassins. I also got Anwyn the Female Bard for the Shadowsister musician. I am probably going to get Astrid for either the Bowsisters or the Bladesisters.

Now all we need are Lancesisters, or maybe Axesisters (breakers). ::D:

Now all we need are Lancesisters, or maybe Axesisters (breakers). ::D:

A cleric, Mage and Tank Sister or Solo would be nice.

Has anyone checked out the stats for Tallis, Cleric of Ishnar at ReaperGames ? Man he has some cool numbers and SA's . Healer SA is awesome on this guy and he's not half bad in melee either ! :blink:

IMHO , much better value than Halbarad who has similar stats . <_<

The new Darkthrall Cultist and the Street Thug are very nice additions. But, with only one model each does anyone know if there might be plans to do more? Any suggestions on alternates minis to fill in the ranks? I was thinking of the inquisitors from the Dark Heaven line for the cultists, but not sure on the thugs.

The new Darkthrall Cultist and the Street Thug are very nice additions. But, with only one model each does anyone know if there might be plans to do more? Any suggestions on alternates minis to fill in the ranks? I was thinking of the inquisitors from the Dark Heaven line for the cultists, but not sure on the thugs.

I asked the same question about the Bowsisters and got a big yes , so I assume that all the new soldier models will have atleast a second sculp . -_- Lets hope so . <_<

So I finally pick up the Warlord book this weekend. Looking through the factions, and the data cards I downloaded, I decided my first armies are going to be (in order) Elves (using my existing GW figs in unofficial games), Sisters of the Blade and Crusaders.

In actually looking through the Sisters data cards to pick out a 1500 point force so I can begin my purchasing, I realized that the sisters are missing what appear to be two "core" figure types - a mage and a non-unique sergeant. (Yes, there are other things they don't have, like Cavalry and a tank figure, but those aren't as common in the other factions either.)

The recent update to the Greens preview indicates that the mage will be forthcoming at some point. But the lack of even a data card for a non-unique sergeant surprised me, particularly given all the excellent DHL figures that could proxy for one. In fact, the only non-unique leader in the Sisters army is the Capt figure, Nicole.

Does anyone have any idea when we'll see these data cards added to the Sisters list? Are they in the Mercs book, perhaps?

Edit: In further looking at it, I've realized that all of the soldier models for the Sisters army are adepts - and if I'm reading the rule book right, you're only allowed 1 adept troop per full 1000 pts. If that's the case, there is basically no way to build a Sisters army much larger than a 1000 points, is there?

So I finally pick up the Warlord book this weekend. Looking through the factions, and the data cards I downloaded, I decided my first armies are going to be (in order) Elves (using my existing GW figs in unofficial games), Sisters of the Blade and Crusaders.

In actually looking through the Sisters data cards to pick out a 1500 point force so I can begin my purchasing, I realized that the sisters are missing what appear to be two "core" figure types - a mage and a non-unique sergeant. (Yes, there are other things they don't have, like Cavalry and a tank figure, but those aren't as common in the other factions either.)

The recent update to the Greens preview indicates that the mage will be forthcoming at some point. But the lack of even a data card for a non-unique sergeant surprised me, particularly given all the excellent DHL figures that could proxy for one. In fact, the only non-unique leader in the Sisters army is the Capt figure, Nicole.

Does anyone have any idea when we'll see these data cards added to the Sisters list? Are they in the Mercs book, perhaps?

the Sisters have both a non unique Seargant (Marda) and a Warlord (Samantha) due out in the next couple of months

hope that helps

the Sisters have both a non unique Seargant (Marda) and a Warlord (Samantha) due out in the next couple of months

hope that helps

Oh please let the Sergeant's last name be Fokker or Faulkner or something similar :lol:

hope that helps

Somewhat. And I appreciate the prompt reply. Of course, I was editing my post while you were replying to it, so I didn't get my question about Adepts answered.

Is it standard Reaper policy to not issue datacards until the model is ready? Or is it possible we'll see the datacards a little bit before the model comes out?

hope that helps

Somewhat. And I appreciate the prompt reply. Of course, I was editing my post while you were replying to it, so I didn't get my question about Adepts answered.

Is it standard Reaper policy to not issue datacards until the model is ready? Or is it possible we'll see the datacards a little bit before the model comes out?

We try to get as much playtesting in as possible, so we don't nessecarily release them until very near or just after the release of the model.

As for Adepts, it is a standard practice for Adepts/Uniques to become Grunts/non-uniques in their "own list."

The bladesisters are your prime suspects for this.

The bladesisters are your prime suspects for this.

Have an image of the Sisters of the Blade in a line up (like the Usual Suspects movie poster) in my head now. Thanks.