Sign in to follow this  
Michael-TLH

Looking for a medusa with legs...

The medusas I've seen browsing through the Reaper Gallery all have snake tails, but I'd like a medusa with a human body, ala the D&D monster manual. Any ideas where I can find one?

Thanks,

Jason

You could also try converting one, like the "marilith" project in the show-off forum. Snip, snip, glue... you're done! :D

It's really not that difficult with practice. :)

Well, I'm a rank amateur when it comes to minis.  I like them, and I like to use them in my games, but I don't consider them a hobby, per se...

Any other suggestions?

Thanks,

Jason

I actually think I have one that Ral Partha made eons ago. I'll have to shuffle through my unpainted horde to see, though. Let me know privately if you are interested...if so, I'll start hunting for the mini.

Grim Reaper Castings makes one like that. That and a few others are avalable at J. D. Lauck's site discount hobby.

BTW just want to warn you GRC are not the best casters in the world... some of thier figa are cool but others need almost as much putty work as a wotc Black dragon

I really HATE that seller you bought the medusa from. I have no proof of foul doings but i have my hunches he's got some "friends" 'helping'' his auctions. espicially since one dragon of his I was beat on was being sold one DAY later again with the very same pic. oh the buyer who beat me also had a "30" ??? in the username

he is also one of the type who buys those large lots of mini JUST to  split them up resell themat gouging prices. :angry: