kit

Contest Questions

Is there a restriction against entering if you've painted FOR Reaper? (I'm not asking to enter a miniature I'm being paid by reaper to paint, just if I can enter something I've painted for myself).

Thanks,

/ali

Is there a restriction against entering if you've painted FOR Reaper? (I'm not asking to enter a miniature I'm being paid by reaper to paint, just if I can enter something I've painted for myself).

Thanks,

/ali

I was assuming there was, but I don't think I've ever seen it spelled out specifically.

Enter away. Flynn, you're as eligible to win as Jubilee is. You two have to enter "Masters" at ReaperCon, but for the internet contest, it's fair game. No guarantees on the internet, though. :;):

Not pertaining to Flynn and Jubilee, I should mention that putting your name on the image entry falls under the purview of the "Photoshopping your entry is strictly prohibited" rule. Several people have been doing that. Inability to follow the rules will affect consideration for those entries.

What?? I thought I didn't have to enter Masters until I'd won the non-masters at Reapercon. Drat! I'm never going to get a Sophie now... =(

bad luck for me!

/ali

Once you paint for the Reaper Peeps, you're a Master. ::):

I was noticing the photoshop thing in the entries as well, but I didn't feel like it was my place to say anything to the people involved. I suppose the Sophie I put in there set a bad precedent, even though I wasn't intending to enter it.

From the threads where the pics are posted:

This thread will be locked Dec 20th when our staff will pick the best 10 entrants. Then you vote on those 10. And three lucky people will get a nice stocking stuffer.

in other words tomorrow.

Going to extend it to new year's. Tell your friends!

i had sent this message as a pm to the person in the winter wonderland contest who did the first of the two faeries, but have yet to get an answer. fear not, i don't have a camera so i can't enter the contest. i am curious if anyone would be willing to share with me how they do the snow on the bases. some of it looks really good and i would like to do that as well. thanks for you help.