kit

Contest Questions

Reaper produces some snowmen that look straight out of Calvin and Hobbes, perhaps that's what you're thinking? I was working the booth at Gencon and, while we were selling products belonging to one other individual, IIRC, they were all resin and they all were scenery pieces. Perhaps you can show us a picture of what you're talking about?

Reaper produces some snowmen that look straight out of Calvin and Hobbes, perhaps that's what you're thinking? I was working the booth at Gencon and, while we were selling products belonging to one other individual, IIRC, they were all resin and they all were scenery pieces. Perhaps you can show us a picture of what you're talking about?

Team Frog snowman legion

TFSXWS02

http://www.teamfrog.com/fig-xw.htm

I purchased an army of snowmen from the Reaper booth at GenCon. They're not official reaper minis, but were produced by Reaper, and sold for someone else in Reaper's booth. Can I use them for the winter contest?

Are you by chance talking about the snow goons?

03296_w_1.jpg

If not, could you by chance send a pic? I put my head together with Ron and couldn't come up with anything but those guys.

I think I gleaned this from the thread, but would like to confirm:

Minor conversions are acceptable, correct (e.g. adding a sculpted santa hat)?

Thanks!

Minor conversions are acceptable, correct (e.g. adding a sculpted santa hat)?

Absolutely.