Sign in to follow this  
Spartan6

Was I the last to know??

Urion

:wub::wub::wub:

I didn't know you cared.

Just one thing... Urion? Urine... Just saying...

You know what? I don't find it so amusing. ::P: I never have. :angry:

Has any else noticed that this figure's name is Urian

I just had to post, this is just too weird.

thank you Mom, and frankly...I love it!

I had the pleasure of packing up a box for you on Monday.

It should arrive shortly.

And yes, it does come with two heads, one with a helmet, one without.

"Mom"

Yeah, but more importantly, we can have a bunch of decapitated Chris heads littering our bases :lol:

OOOO!!!!!!! Good plan! And then I can saw off a bunch of Lord Jester heads, and make the coolest crunchy-base evar.

Chris heads, Chris heads. Rolly polly Chris heads. Chris heads, Chris heads. Eat them up, Yummm

Chris heads, Chris heads. Rolly polly Chris heads. Chris heads, Chris heads. Eat them up, Yummm

In the morning. Laughing, happy. Chris Heads. In the evening. Floating in the soup

Ask a Chris head. Anything you want to. They won't answer. They can't talk

I took a Chris head. Out to see a movie. Didn't have to pay. To get it in

They can't play baseball. They don't wear sweaters. They're not good dancers. They don't play drums.

Chris heads, Chris heads. Rolly polly Chris heads. Chris heads, Chris heads. Eat them up, Yummm.

Rolly polly Chris heads. Are never seen drinking. Cappacino in Italian restaurants. With Oriental women...Yeah.

Chris heads, Chris heads. Rolly polly Chris heads. Chris heads, Chris heads. Eat them up, Yummm (Yummm)

YEAH!!!!!!!!!

:devil: Slow day at the office :lol:

Actually it was pretty easy. Took me like a minute :down: wish it had taken longer. I just copied the lyrics to Fish Heads into Word and did Find/Replace Fish for Chris. ^_^

Sorry for getting the song stuck in your head. :devil:

Could be worse...could be Tom's Diner or "Blue" stuck in your head.

Personally I have MacGyver's theme music in my head most of the time.

Sweet miniature. I like Gladiator type stuff. Just finished reading Gates of Fire. Need more Spartan guys!

thank you Mom, and frankly...I love it!

I had the pleasure of packing up a box for you on Monday.

It should arrive shortly.

And yes, it does come with two heads, one with a helmet, one without.

"Mom"

I got the box today and if it's possible for a cranky old so and so like me to be it; I was positively giddy!

I can't wait to do one with a head and the rest with helmets and use them as Warlord mercenaries. :devil: For that matter you guys sent me enough of them to do two troops! *rubs hands and laughs evilly*

You're right Redhand, we DO need more Spartan types. Maybe a knock-off of Hector and the Trojans for my Spartans to slaughter! MUAHAHAHAHAHA! :devil: Even some good old Roman Legionaires would be uber-cool too.

Hectorrrrrrr!!!! :grr:

Naaa i'll just pull the skull out of my Terran Khaki and drop one of the spartian heads in it....kinda poetic really...

I'd be flattered. ::):

Next one who bashes a spartan gets a falcata upside the head.

*joins Spartan's shield wall*

;)

Yeah, so there! :B):

In the morning. Laughing, happy. Chris Heads. In the evening. Floating in the soup

Ask a Chris head. Anything you want to. They won't answer. They can't talk

I took a Chris head. Out to see a movie. Didn't have to pay. To get it in

They can't play baseball. They don't wear sweaters. They're not good dancers. They don't play drums.

Chris heads, Chris heads. Rolly polly Chris heads. Chris heads, Chris heads. Eat them up, Yummm.

Rolly polly Chris heads. Are never seen drinking. Cappacino in Italian restaurants. With Oriental women...Yeah.

Chris heads, Chris heads. Rolly polly Chris heads. Chris heads, Chris heads. Eat them up, Yummm (Yummm)

YEAH!!!!!!!!!

:devil: Slow day at the office :lol:

Talk about a dubious complement... I'm flattered and frightened simultaneously :blink:

I'm thinking we could maybe, just maybe, use an Ajax figure. And not some seven-foot-tall wino lookin' guy, either. :angry: That kind of irked me in the Troy movie...

Oddyseus and Agememnon would be cool, too... Man, I keep getting farther and farther behind... :down:

If I could make a point...

The film adaptation of Frank Millers "300 Spartans" will be in the Theaters really soon. Gamers love to play games featuring characters they just saw in the movies.

I'm just sayin'....

I honestly had no idea Frank Miller had done that book. :blink:

Talk about "last to know" :wacko:

I'm thinking we could maybe, just maybe, use an Ajax figure. And not some seven-foot-tall wino lookin' guy, either. :angry: That kind of irked me in the Troy movie...

Oddyseus and Agememnon would be cool, too... Man, I keep getting farther and farther behind... :down:

Ajax, Ulysses, Hercules, Agamemnon, Hector, Paris, Helen :wub:, they'd all make great mini's. Except Paris maybe. I can't stand that guy. Never mind, not Paris. Forget I said his name. Sissy little home wrecker. Definitely not Paris. Nasty little heel shooter. :angry:

Except Paris maybe. I can't stand that guy. Never mind, not Paris. Forget I said his name. Sissy little home wrecker. Definitely not Paris. Nasty little heel shooter. :angry:

thats hot :P

oops! wrong paris