Sign in to follow this  
ladystorm

Minis we would like to see (fantasy version)

something to represent the shocker lizards from the D&D monster manual.

More familiar packs with mundane animals. I love the familiar packs. How about an uber-familiar pack that bundles all of the existing ones into a small box set?

My chances of this happening seem to be best summed up by the phrase "Snowball in Hell", but I'd like to see some characters based on Alice in Wonderland, particularly card grunts and Tweedle.

I have to agree with Frosh here. I'd like to see a series of minis from the folk tales and such. Pinnocho, Alice, Tin Man. Some would have to be careful of the tm stuff but I've seen Reaper turn out things in some cases better than the original so to speak.

Characters of all races dressed for cold weather. You know, Elves in Parkas, Halflings with skis, Orcs on Snow shoes, etc.

(I think the amount of snow we have on the ground here is beginning to affect me)

Skeletons (and zombies?) of other races, such as dwarves, orcs, gnolls, etc.

Ooh, and skeleton parts (and skeletons in 'laying on the ground' poses) of various races, for dioramas and basing!

Ooh, ooh! And armor parts to dress the skeleton parts in, helms, breastplates, etc.!

I would love to see beardless dwarves. Depending on the Mythos dwaves cut thier beards off (or had them cut off) as a sign of dishonor. As some one who likes playing flawed characters I want beardless dwarves!

Beardless dwarf--Hasslefree's Kristian, Male Dwarf.

"Alice" --also Hasslefree. I don't expect the Mad Hatter any time soon, but Kev White has some of these ideas already.

More half elf/elf males with short hair. Most of the newer sculpts have the standard long hair.

I beg to differ! I'd like to see some elves with even longer hair. ::P:

And I'm still waiting for my elf barbarians. :poke:

Ok, we now have a Minotaur Pirate, any way we can get a minotaur theif? Or what about the nemsis of pirates everywhere, a Minotaur Ninja!

Considering my first character was a Minotaur samurai...

I'd hope the ninja would be possible...

Hmmm... Come to think of it...

Let's get a Minotaur Samurai mini! As well as Minotaur wizard...

Just for shear malice... :devil: