Sign in to follow this  
Brushmaster

Merry Christmas to All

Merry Christmas to all (who celebrate Christmas)! I hope that you got most of what you wished for under the Christmas tree and have a safe and joyous holiday period. ::):

Ron

hey guys

from the Mendoza family (Randy, Bobbi, Kiana & Casey)

HAPPY HOLIDAYS, hope yours has been great & will be great

Randy M

Nice!

I got absolutely nothing mini/painting related, but that's ok because I don't need anything else.

Sweet! Especially on the W&Ns.

My wife, being the enabler she is, provided me with enough resin buildings to fill a 4x4 table. No more fighting in the forests for my CAVs, it's MOUT*-time!

*Military Operations in Urban Terrain

My daughter got a bunch of sculpting materials that I approved of. Good enough for me ::D:

I got a book on all the coralreefs in the world (great for sculpting references and diving alike). Expect underwater themed stuff ::):

said earlier, but opened my Master mini US Army mini today (been wanting to tear that sucker open since I got him early last week, ha ha) + was surprised to see a small paper bag from the kids in the tree, it was a gift card for La Home Dewpah, been wanting to get my painting area to where I want, but I know the price of lumber & all the other stuff will probably outweigh the gift card amount, so I'll probably just use it to fund that Dremel Stylus.

grandparents said they would cut back this year, but mom & dad didn't ha ha, kids made out like bandits. Then again glad they got the presents.

still have to go my parents for a evening dinner (my dad works for the highway dept, so with the snowfall here he was out all night last night)

RM

Sweet! Especially on the W&Ns.

My wife, being the enabler she is, provided me with enough resin buildings to fill a 4x4 table. No more fighting in the forests for my CAVs, it's MOUT*-time!

*Military Operations in Urban Terrain

Woo hoo! :bday:

I told a lot of people about Reaper gift certs, and I pulled in $100 of them! Hmmm... the Master Paint Set with $200 of my own money? The small master set? 11 triads? 20 minis? Very, very good problem to have.

My sis also got me two 10/0 brushes, not Series 7 but she's an artist and these look to be very high quality. Can't wait to test drive them.

Our 3 year old son of course got piles of stuff as well. Hope you all had a good one too.

Hey Brushmaster:

Most of my family know I like miniatures and Reaper products and what do I get ? 2 GW gift vouchers !

That's a WHOLE lot of spray primer, and they make decent unslotted plastic bases... ::D:

Great to hear everyone getting cool mini stuff. My presents did not really contain any mini related stuff since my wife says I have to reduce my wall of shame before I can get any new stuff (and I don't blame her!) Those brushes own. I have several and absolutely love them.

Glad to hear everyone had a great holiday. Stay safe and stay warm!

I got a stocking full of pewter (Crocodile Games' Wargods of AEgyptus stuff) and a gift certificate for The War Store, one of my favorite online hobby shops (for when I'm buying goodies from multiple manufacturers at once, plus dice and some card games) that went towards a mix of Reaper and Crocodile Games pewter.