113 replies to this topic

#106 Forlorn Hope

Forlorn Hope

Instigator

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 203 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 04:24 PM

No, that's super-duper brand new fluff straight from my head to you. Actually it came from a conversation between Pat and myself about the mini. When you see the Eagle miniature, you'll understand. :poke:

Super-duper fluff? And just for me? Makes me all mimsy inside :blush:

Well cool - thanks, and it seems like maybe there are some images of forthcoming CAV models floating around? I, for one, would love to see these posted somewhere, to aid in conversions if nothing else (because if I am going to buy some Kikyus for Eagles I would like to have an image to go for when I tweak them). Is posting these a possibility?

edit: hold the phone -- when I "see the Eagle miniature?" Is this going to be released at some point?
The Forlorn Hope Private Military Contractors. D Company, the "Dirty Clubs," specializing in Arctic Terrain.
"Making the assault so that you don't have to since 2272."

Click here to see the Dirty Clubs in action

#107 Mad Pat

Mad Pat

Godlike

• Members
  • 1758 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 12:00 PM

Yes the Eagle is slated for release but we have no time frame yet.

There actually is a small bit of fluff in JOR1 under either the Kikyu or Tsuiseki that talks about the diffrent UCORS who bought the license to produce these units.
Yuppie Mephistopheles

odium ludatori non ludo

#108 Saint of Sinners

Saint of Sinners

Godlike

• Members
  • 2249 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 05:39 PM

Yes the Eagle is slated for release but we have no time frame yet.

There actually is a small bit of fluff in JOR1 under either the Kikyu or Tsuiseki that talks about the diffrent UCORS who bought the license to produce these units.

Both mention Mitso-Ta sold the preduction right. The kikyu to KDM and Tsuiseki to Hughes-Marietta. I do remember see the Eagle somewhere... It was simular to the Kikyu but more angular and thicker wings.
"Mercenaries are like prostitutes. You don't pay to lay with them... you pay them to leave."

#109 TaleSpinner

TaleSpinner

Sculptor of Stories

• Bones Supporter
  • 4492 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 08:25 AM

Nevermind
Some tales are better left for the light of day.

My Website: www.talespinnerminis.com

#110 Broode

Broode

Rabble Rouser

• Members
  • Pip
  • 66 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 10:07 AM

I just posted a (my) kitbashed version for the Rudegern in the WIP thread for those who may be interested (and I don't even play Ritterlich... yet). Enjoy.

http://www.reapermin...showtopic=30759

Cool conversion :B):
Broode a.k.a Omega Grymm

#111 Broode

Broode

Rabble Rouser

• Members
  • Pip
  • 66 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 10:15 AM

For those interested, I have just posted my kitbashed version of the Armadillo in the WIP thread.

http://www.reapermin...showtopic=30885

Another cool conversion :B):
Broode a.k.a Omega Grymm

#112 Broode

Broode

Rabble Rouser

• Members
  • Pip
  • 66 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 09:37 PM

I was wondering, is there a listing of ranks anywhere for the RAF? Also, a listing of Ritterlich units. Thanks for any help you can provide.
Broode a.k.a Omega Grymm

#113 Chrome

Chrome

The way is forward.

• Members
  • 4072 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 01:23 PM

The only canon stuff is what's listed in the original rulebook.

-Chrome

My personal net worth, however, is measured in tens of dozens of dollars. - ReaperBryan

#114 Mchandler

Mchandler

Enlightened

• Black Lightning
  • PipPipPip
  • 387 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 09:24 PM

broode....

I know Outek perosnally and his, castlebuilders, and sergei's conversion abilities are absolutely incredible...

I haved learned so much from them..

best of all, if you ever run into them at a con or event they are more than willing to share thier knowledge with you...

they are all awesome peeps...
Hello My Name is Michael and I am a CAV Addict

Mansfield Bears Terraforming Division: Building a better world so you can destroy it

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users