Spartan6

The Ritterlich Republic

I have spent somuch time lately in trying to make Army Builder work, that I really havent spent a bunch of time looking at he models themselves, since the projected errata release came out. I know that some of that errata can have a dramatic affect on what I think they need. As I am close to getting the AB to a point where I can start thinking in those terms, I wil try to give you an answer s.......

Well, youdid just mention one thing Chrome...

The Panther used to have a TC4, but then they changed it cause they said it was too powerful. Which was acceptible until they turned around and gave Adon the Recluse. So, I guess I am expecting the Panther to get changed back sometime s....?

Well, youdid just mention one thing Chrome...

The Panther used to have a TC4, but then they changed it cause they said it was too powerful. Which was acceptible until they turned around and gave Adon the Recluse. So, I guess I am expecting the Panther to get changed back sometime s....?

No.

in my experience ANY recon CAV, vehicle etc with est/ecm combo near a rhino is serious toast <_<

oh you have a rhino.... eep

you have a panther near rhino.... hmmmm CRATER SPECIAL COMING UP!!!!

btdt have a case of t-shirts to prove it,

I just posted a (my) kitbashed version for the Rudegern in the WIP thread for those who may be interested (and I don't even play Ritterlich... yet). Enjoy.

Hey everyone, my plans to start an Adon army have been put on hold as it turns out that I already have a Ritt army under the new rules. This is good news, though, because the Ritterlich was a close second and I am happy to collect Ritt models.

OK - I found the kitbashes Outek did for the Armadillo and the Rudegern (great job, BTW), but the main concern is something to use for Eagles, as they seem like they can bring much pain. I was wondering what people have used to Proxy for this, and whether or not the Fenri is too different of a model type to double.

The Eagle is a licensed version of the Kikyu, so Kikyu models would fit in perfectly. After the first Galaxy War, Mitso-Ta licensed the designs for both the Kikyu and Tsuiseki to almost every UCOR in the galaxy. When NTG was formed they aquired the rights through some legal wrangling and quickly began work on their own modified design.

The Eagle is a licensed version of the Kikyu, so Kikyu models would fit in perfectly. After the first Galaxy War, Mitso-Ta licensed the designs for both the Kikyu and Tsuiseki to almost every UCOR in the galaxy. When NTG was formed they aquired the rights through some legal wrangling and quickly began work on their own modified design.

Groovy, thanks. Is this is the color text somewhere so that I can read a little more about it? Don't worry about exact page number, just where I could go to find info like this?

No, that's super-duper brand new fluff straight from my head to you. Actually it came from a conversation between Pat and myself about the mini. When you see the Eagle miniature, you'll understand. :poke: