cutebutpsycho

Spring '07 mini exchange

Yours arrived (my fiancee was your recipient she loves it) did you take pics or do you need us to?

I have to admit I wondered if I was painting for your fiancee. I'm glad she liked it, I was worried about that - I actually made four of these and painted two of them, then based and sent her the best one.

I didn't take any pics - I just wanted to get it out the door, since I was late.

I'll try to get pics up by this weekend. ::): The conversion is great those wings look much better than the original ones.

Thanks. Someone around here suggested it when I was looking for small dragons to use at about a 1/300-1/600th scale. I grabbed a bunch of the parts at RCon specifically to build a bunch up. I like it a lot, and will probably wind up doing a dragon in each of the iconic D&D colors like that.

Finally got my camera back with my pictures on it. This is the mini I sent out. No Masterpiece like some I have seen, but I am proud of it, anyways. Without further rambling:

post-3590-1182481363.jpg

I also need to learn to take better pictures. There is more blending there than it looks......

SETHOHMAN

I received a very cool Drow elf from Colorado yesterday. Super free hand on the cloak and wonderfully blended armour.

Super Duper.

Thanks. I can post pics if you don't have them.

Update, I have not finished my mini yet. I have injured my neck and find it difficult to sit at my painting table for very long. I'm physical therapy, and it's getting better though. I have the better part of a mini done, it's just not completed yet. I will get it done though, promise.

I've yet to hear from anything from whomever is painting for me, but I figure I will eventually.

I've yet to hear from anything from whomever is painting for me, but I figure I will eventually.

Ditto.

SETHOHMAN

Looking for Kenneth Ott.

Kenneth, I mailed your mini on June 13, just wanted to make sure you got it, I've had trouble with the local post office in the past.

Thanks,

John Lee

Looking for Kenneth Ott.

Kenneth, I mailed your mini on June 13, just wanted to make sure you got it, I've had trouble with the local poat office in the past.

Thanks,

John Lee

Interesting..Me too. I painted a mini for his spouse "Mrs. Ken Ott". Sent a early June. No confirmation of receipt. Just hope it got there (and in 1 piece) :wacko:

Still no news, so...

Steven Tobin - if you read this, please drop me a line.

Your mini was mailed out from Germany about two weeks ago.

Thanks,

fara

I haven't received mine or heard anything yet either. :angry:

Ishil

Any update for folks who have not heard anything yet? Bad experience for my first exchange :down:

Re-assurances for the Summer exchange?? In general, what is the completion rate? Do only 50% of the people get their exchanges? Or more? I have a feeling it is the few who haven't revieved yet being vocal......

I am still really hoping for something fantastic, though - could be my exchange partner is making something perfect, in which case. my bad :ph34r:

SETHOHMAN